Calais-Duisburg

LuizM

Question

How do people get cargos from Calais to Duisburg?

I've used a save game with 100%, but I still can't finding any cargos on that road.

I've tried to use Virtual Speditor too, but it always showed me an error saying that I was not with a trailer attached, but I was (I was saving the game with the trailer attached)

Can somebody help?

10 answers to this question

Hello!

If you want to make a C-D route you must do it with the Virtual Speditor. In the case that you are doing the route and you get an error it is because something wrong you are doing in the steps to follow. Try again with a normal trailer. If you are making your own trailer with the updated Virtual Speditor (the new program) you must first hook your trailer, then make a new save and load it into the program. You may be making a mistake in the previous steps

Have a nice day!

spacer.png

19 hours ago, [L-LATAM](03) Mystere said:

Hello!

If you want to make a C-D route you must do it with the Virtual Speditor. In the case that you are doing the route and you get an error it is because something wrong you are doing in the steps to follow. Try again with a normal trailer. If you are making your own trailer with the updated Virtual Speditor (the new program) you must first hook your trailer, then make a new save and load it into the program. You may be making a mistake in the previous steps

Have a nice day!

I've tried the Freight Market too, it said that the cargo has been created, but when I load the save and search for, I can't find it.

2 hours ago, LuizM said:

I've tried the Freight Market too, it said that the cargo has been created, but when I load the save and search for, I can't find it.

Do this: delete all your saves and make a new one. Verify in which folder your storage is hosted by console. Retry to perform the Virtual Speditor steps with the new one saved.

spacer.png

On 3/2/2020 at 11:55 PM, [L-LATAM](03) Mystere said:

Do this: delete all your saves and make a new one. Verify in which folder your storage is hosted by console. Retry to perform the Virtual Speditor steps with the new one saved.

Thank you. I've did it and helped me a lot.

However, the price of the transport is 600 euros instead of about 6.000, 7.000 euros.

Is there any way to solve this little problem? I've wanted to play on my account that I am playing until the beginning.

2 hours ago, LuizM said:

Thank you. I've did it and helped me a lot.

However, the price of the transport is 600 euros instead of about 6.000, 7.000 euros.

Is there any way to solve this little problem? I've wanted to play on my account that I am playing until the beginning.

That is due to the merchandise you choose. Try different merchandise since the work will be paid according to the merchandise you carry. But don't try heavy merchandise on the C-D road

spacer.png

Guest Cowie

Hey there,

I see there was a few other suggestions to your topic since you last spoke with our team!

Could you kindly update us and let us know if your problem has been resolved?

Thanks for your help!

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Support

17 hours ago, [L-LATAM](03) Mystere said:

That is due to the merchandise you choose. Try different merchandise since the work will be paid according to the merchandise you carry. But don't try heavy merchandise on the C-D road

Today's morning, I tried Beans and another that I don't remember, but it still 600 euros.

3 hours ago, TFM DJ ccowie said:

Hey there,

I see there was a few other suggestions to your topic since you last spoke with our team!

Could you kindly update us and let us know if your problem has been resolved?

Thanks for your help!

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Support

Negative. My problem isn't solved yet.

Hello there,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP -  Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️