Real roads

ZabbeX

HEY THERE! :D

Do you think SCS has to rework on the oldest maps, so roads and intersections look like in real life? I know that there´s ProMods and that for 1.37 some French cities would get a rework, but would you like to see something more similar like how is showed on Google Maps? Of course, not all streets and intersections must be added, just the ones that will take us to most of the companies.

I want to know your OPINION down below! :) 

spacer.png

I think they try their best to do what they can considering the map scaling. Remember they can't put too much scenery details like real life areas etc because the scaling of the map just wouldnt allow for alot to be done. 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Yes they should rework parts of the map but we all know the UK is in need of a rework on the base map desperately also the addition of more and more streets,intersections in a realistic way will be a nice thing to see sadly we have to wait just like all good things. Or get ProMods ;) 

Germany has been already updated twice, first time in 1.32 update, then 1.35 update, also all the german cities were updated with new assests, although the layout remained mostly the same.

At least one more update will be released for Germany, mostly the southern and a bit of western part.

I do't know if you have been around a year ago, prior to these updates, but these reworks are huge improvement. 

So, they already started reubuilding some time ago, but it will take some time to get the whole map done.

This next update for some french cities will be much smaller update, but I expect something bigger before we see Iberia expansion.

5 hours ago, Truckerpilot said:

I think they try their best to do what they can considering the map scaling. Remember they can't put too much scenery details like real life areas etc because the scaling of the map just wouldnt allow for alot to be done. 

Yeah, it´s hard work, but I would prefer real roads than more scenery

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been 14 days since the last reply.

For the reason stated above, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived