Own Trailer or not?

ZabbeX

I always use my own trailer they are compatible with trotting

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

Used a few on my offline profile but really wasn't making enough 'extra' money compared to the normal company contracts to justify having them? the gains aren't significant enough for me to invest a lot of money into something that I might have to drive empty for miles just to get to the next job.

Maybe I'm wrong and not given it enough chance, but I think most people on here answering proves the point where they point out the aesthetic advantages over anything else. 

• 2 weeks later...

What I do is take a trailer from the company and then, with the codes, change to mine trailers (it depends on what I want)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @ZabbeX,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived