Own Trailer or not?

ZabbeX

bought a lot of trailers for my garages, but really i prefer to just pick up a company trailer. it's so much easier and convenient. i tend to find myself having to go to service and change up the trailer i have or buy a new one to fit the job when i use my own. well i guess unless you like to constantly do the same basic jobs all the time. ?

Hi :)

I like variety of trailers and of cargoes. Therefore, I rarely use the own trailer. In addition, I love simulation & World of Trucks:90: (external contracts - random trailer not own).

Of course if I can't use other trailer I prefer own trailer. For example on Iceland?? (Promods server).

Happy Trucking?

MarkON

Personally Own, considering I make them to go along with my truck. If I am however feeling random, which I sometimes do - I usually go with LKW as an alternative.

Subiiii
Former TruckersMP
199483566_role_GameModerationTrainee.png339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
TruckersMP Support System | TruckersMP Rules | Knowledge Base | Feedback | Reports | Appeals

Archived