People on the game

Hello everyone, 

I took a little break from the game for a while, when l'm coming back, I find there aren't many people left in the game, I like to play with players a lot and I don't find too many of them anymore. 

What do you think about the fact that there aren't many players left? 

PS : if you want drive with me don't hesitate contact me in PM or added me on steam :) 

You may be looking in the wrong place! ? TruckersMP still has a strong playerbase and many players online at any given moment.

If you want more in-game traffic around you, take a look at this TruckersMP Traffic page - it shows the number of players in cities on the different servers.

You can also look at the TruckersMP Live Map to find more congested areas.

I see that you're part of Prime Logistics. I can suggest checking out the times for some convoys, they're a great way to drive with a lot of other drivers at the same time!

3 minutes ago, XLogan said:

you say there are not many players in the game and dont add me for playing ...

Huh?!

Where you have saw it ? I don't understand ?

I like to sit in Calais or Duisburg (Around 10pm UTC) and hope to find someone to drive with on CD road. At that time there isn’t many players on the road and tends to be a lot more smoothly. I tend to find a few players to drive with from Prime & other VTCs. 

It’s not the best place to drive with people, but it’s a lot more fun when other people are on the road. 

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

Hi, 

6 hours ago, Spig_Xiao Zhu said:

Hey,Our teammates!Want to drive together? That's too easy!:LUL:Check discord in the team,Event channel!

Have a good driving every day!?

:110::tmp:

I also watch this channel but I mean driving with people apart from event.

• Project Manager

Hey,

Nice to hear you are coming back. There are more players online than before but the question is: where and when?

Most traffic is on "Simulation 1" around 7pm UTC as far as I know. You can often find players on the "CD Road" (Calais - Duisburg) even though I would not recommend you going there. It can be a mess sometimes.

There is also a ProMods Server now. Even more cities, roads, landscapes, countries and more things to explore. Check it out: https://promods.net/
I can see that you are now part of a VTC. Drive with some members of Prime through Europe if you want ?. Driving with friends is usually more fun than alone.

In general: Have fun!

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

Hello @Lasse

first to answer your question, it depends sometimes I drive during the day, but sometimes in the evening too, Where? Depends. I don't have a specific location, the map is big, so I make the deliveries.

i don't like really drive on C-D, there are many accidents, we can't drive quietly.

I know there's the ProMod but file downloads are extremely time-consuming, it may take a few hours. 

Yes i'm in a VTC but as I said in the previous posts, they don't often answer me when I ask if they want to drive with me.

On that note, have a good day. 

3 hours ago, Skalkery (FR) said:

I know there's the ProMod but file downloads are extremely time-consuming, it may take a few hours. 

Just pay the damn Euro (1 Euro (0.85 GBP (About 1.10 USD))), and get all files in the matter of minutes :D 

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello,

I think TMP is growing and constantly getting better. At peek time simulation 1 is always full with simulation 2 close behind. The reason you aren't seeing much people could be multiple reasons either your getting on when there isn't much people on due to timezones or driving in a area where there isn't much people. If you want to see lots of people drive near Calais or Duisburg.

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

4 hours ago, Beenz. said:

Hello,

I think TMP is growing and constantly getting better. At peek time simulation 1 is always full with simulation 2 close behind. The reason you aren't seeing much people could be multiple reasons either your getting on when there isn't much people on due to timezones or driving in a area where there isn't much people. If you want to see lots of people drive near Calais or Duisburg.

Hello, 

Yes, at the moment I drive during the day and sometimes at evening, part in relation to the place where it's crowded, I'd rather not go to the cities/roads where it's too crowded as CD Road, Calais, Duisburg City. There are too many people and then too many people who aren't careful, and cause of accidents. That's why I prefer to ride in quiet places with friends.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been 14 days since the last reply.

For the reason stated above, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived