Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

PING Help

stottyla2015

Question

I have had issues with my ping yesterday, I have played on the servers before and not had any issues so it took me by surprise that I was kicked for having a 600ms ping.

Upon further inspection I had the window open while completing a delivery to check my ping as I drive, I was hovering around 30-50 ping but still get kicked for 600 ping? can anyone on here shed some light on this?

Happy Trucking :)

8 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Timmy TV said:

Hey @stottyla2015,

Maybe if u try the following Guide:

Hopefully this will help u fix ur Ping Issue.

Kind Regards,

Tim

Thanks for the quick reply, I am not having issues per say with ping I have the box open that shows the ping and I get kicked for having a 600 ping but in the box that updates every second or so shows I have a ping between 30-50.

This is where I am getting confused my internet is more than good enough to cope and I have a very low ping when i speed test as I am on a wired connection.

17 minutes ago, stottyla2015 said:

Thanks for the quick reply, I am not having issues per say with ping I have the box open that shows the ping and I get kicked for having a 600 ping but in the box that updates every second or so shows I have a ping between 30-50.

This is where I am getting confused my internet is more than good enough to cope and I have a very low ping when i speed test as I am on a wired connection.

Sure thing. Maybe the Guide will still work, because u sometimes get a high ping only even if steam starts to download something in the backround whitout u knowing and then in the next second u get kicked for the High Ping issue. Other then that maybe that will fix ur issue by try the following Guide, maybe this will help u: 

Kind Regards,

Tim.

Hello there! 

Have you found the answer that you were looking for from the answers above? 

Your confirmation of the status of this topic helps keep this forum organized! 

I await your return to the confirmation. 

Kind regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP - Support

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello there! :)

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our Support Team members and we will open this Topic again.

Kind Regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Inactive Topics.

spacer.png

Hello there,

As this topic has been inactive for a further seven days, we will have to move it to the Unsolved section.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or via a Support Ticket!

- https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create
- https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/21

Kind Regards,
Jamie R
TruckersMP Support Team.

//Moved to Unsolved.