C-D road speed

LLLLDoggs

Question

7 answers to this question

There isn't really a minimum speed limit, obviously crawling at 10km/h or something incredibly slow like that isn't necessary, it's alright to be safe but that is too safe. 
I wouldn't recommend driving incredibly fast though, 70-80km/h sounds like a safe speed when on straight parts of the road, a little slower than that when approaching corners in the road or junctions, etc.  
Also remember to watch the road signs, remember to give way at certain parts of the road if needed.

I normally drive 50mph (80kmh) across the whole road. I also slow down for the curves in the road, which might be unnecessary for some  curves but best to be safe. Also at the fuel stations, I tend to slow down a bit as a lot of people likes to pull out without looking. 

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Trial Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there! :)

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our Support Team members and we will open this Topic again.

Kind Regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Inactive Topics.

spacer.png

Hello there,   

As this topic has been inactive for a further seven days, we will have to move it to the Unsolved section.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or via a Support Ticket!

- https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create
- https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/21

Kind Regards,
Jamie R
TruckersMP Support Team.

//Moved to Unsolved.