Strange texts on the recording

LogRol

Question

Dear Truckers and Staff members,

I have a very strange problem. Usually, I record my game from the start to the end with XSplit. Now I installed Medal to use it's clip feature to avoid that waste of time like searching for a crash, etc... but I have the following problem: 

That strange think appears randomly. This problem also appears on OBS, but never happened on XSplit. What's the problem?

Addidtionally, when this appears the game ON THE RECODING freezes, but I cannot see anything on my normal screen, so this thing ONLY appears in the recording.

Maybe it could be a virus, but I runned a lot of virus scans with professional antivirus software, none of them said my computer is affected with something.

Thank you for your answers,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Edited by LogRol
Mistake in my question: "appeals" to "appears"

Hello again @LogRol,

Could you try to do a few test recordings with the software you have used before and see if maybe those updates fixed the "problem"?

Kind regards,

- Inklink

(Event Team)

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

Hello again @LogRol,

First off, thanks for making such efforts to show a comparison between OBS and xSplit. But I have used all my resources and knowledge to help you get your problem fixed. One last thing you can take a look at, for the Windows DVR feature, is this right here (https://windowsreport.com/game-dvr-issues-fix/). If that doesn't help you, I am sorry to tell you that I can't help you anymore. I searched for your problem on Google, YouTube and the TruckersMP Forum but couldn't find anything about or like it. Now the only thing that is left for you, as a decision, is either contacting the TruckersMP Support (https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets) or just having to deal with the names on the bottom left on the recordings. Or you wait for somebody here that knows more about it. Sorry to say that.

Have a nice day/evening and good luck with getting your problem fixed.

Kind regards,

- Inklink 

(Event Team)

spacer.png

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

Dear @Inklink,

The link you have sent me doesn't gave a solution.

I'm sorry to hear that you had ran out of possible solutions. But, there is also could be an another solution: Trying to get work AMD ReLive. When I start a recording with it it doesn't create any files, but if I want to save a clip from the previous 60 seconds it creates an unopenable video. Can we try to fix that? 

As maybe all possible suggestions where suggested to me, and none of them worked, I think I'm going to make a support ticket also.

Thank you very much for your suggestions, @Inklink, I appreciate it.

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hello again @LogRol,

We can of course try to get AMD ReLive to work. As I don't have ab AMD GPU I don't know what settings there are, but have you made sure that you have all settings set up correct? Like the folder where to save the clips and videos, or the format these clips are supposed to be saved in? And what exact error do you get when trying to open a clip? 

Kind regards, 

- Inklink 

(Event Team) 

spacer.png

Dear @Inklink,

Yes, I'm completly sure that all settings are correct. From now on, it also doesn't record/create anything. 

Here is the error: https://ibb.co/fHSzwNK

"A fájl nem megjeleníthető." means that the video cannot be displayed.

For example: corrupted file.

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hello again @LogRol,

Is that "Media Player Classic" your default video player? If so, could you try to open the video in a different player (like the windows built-in one), by right-clicking the video and then on "Open with...). There you should see a few other options to open it. And a normal thing, have you everything up to date that's related to your AMD GPU and AMD Relive?

Kind regards, 

- Inklink 

(Event Team) 

spacer.png

Dear @Inklink,

Yes, I have everything up to date in connection with AMD GPU and AMD ReLive.

Built-in Windows 10 media player: (Movies+TV): https://ibb.co/dMw9JNw

Windows Media Player: https://ibb.co/DGSzdh3

MPC-HC: https://ibb.co/fHSzwNK

That's all the media player softwares installed on my computer.

Current situation: When I start my computer and try to record something with AMD ReLive it creates the unopenable file. If I stop the recording, nothing happen with the file. After that if I start the recording, it creates nothing, but the cursor always indicate refreshing in 2 second cycle, like: [Refreshing cursor] - after 1-2 seconds - [Normal cursor] - after 1-2 seconds: [Refreshing cursor] and this loops. Also the application doesn't indicate that I'm recording, only at the first time. If I close "AMD Radeon: Desktop Overlay" in the task manager this actions stops.

Translations:

Built-in WIN 10 media player: 

Title: This file cannot played

Desciption:

This file cannot played. Maybe the file type is not supported, or it's extension is wrong, or the file is corrupted.

Windows Media Player:

Description:

Windows Media Player detected an error while trying to play the file.

MPC-HC:

At the bottom: The file cannot be displayed.

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hello again @LogRol,

Is there a way for you to reinstall AMD ReLive? If so, could you please reinstall it and see if that fixes it? 

Kind regards, 

- Inklink 

(Event Team) 

spacer.png

Hello again one last time @LogRol,

I really am at the end of my knowledge at this point. I can only recommend you to create a Support Ticket or see if someone here knows more about it. I'm sorry that I can't help you anymore but I am really at the end of my knowledge now. I wish all of luck for the future for this problem and I hope that you can get it fixed very soon.

Have a nice day/evening.

Kind regards,

- Inklink

(Event Team)

spacer.png

Dear @Inklink,

I'm sorry to hear that you had ran out of ALL possible solutions from your knowledge.

I've already created a support ticket. Hope somebody knows more about my problem :)

Thank you very much for your help here @Inklink, I appreciate it very much!

I don't know, but if yes, please, staff members, could you leave this forum ticket opened if somebody has a guess? Thank you :D

Kind Regards,

LogRol

I have no solution for you, but the strange texts are the window plates of other users. Perhaps you can try to remove your own window plates and see if that changes anything.

Also, when you configured OBS, did you use the window capture mode? And if so, did you use the window from singleplayer or multiplayer? The window names are different, but if you use singeplayer to set up OBS, it'll also work in multiplayer. I don't know if it's vice versa. Try setting up OBS again using window capture mode and singleplayer. You could also try to change the rendering mode to OpenGL if you're using DX11, or vice versa.