Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Strange texts on the recording

LogRol

Question

Dear Truckers and Staff members,

I have a very strange problem. Usually, I record my game from the start to the end with XSplit. Now I installed Medal to use it's clip feature to avoid that waste of time like searching for a crash, etc... but I have the following problem: 

That strange think appears randomly. This problem also appears on OBS, but never happened on XSplit. What's the problem?

Addidtionally, when this appears the game ON THE RECODING freezes, but I cannot see anything on my normal screen, so this thing ONLY appears in the recording.

Maybe it could be a virus, but I runned a lot of virus scans with professional antivirus software, none of them said my computer is affected with something.

Thank you for your answers,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Edited by LogRol
Mistake in my question: "appeals" to "appears"

Hello @LogRol

Could you please tell me what exactly the "strange thing" is? I'm unsure about what exactly the "strange thing" is. I saw the freeze in the beginning though. If you use a Nvidia Graphics Card, could you please download the GeForce Experience App and try to use the clip- / record function there? Let me know if the "strange thing" still appears on those recordings.

Kind regards,

- Inklink

(Event Team)

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

Dear @Inklink,

I mean this: https://ibb.co/BL5bMjf

If you check it, when this appeared the game on the recoding become freezed. However, this not happens in real, that "strange thing" doesn't appear and also the game runs normally.

I have AMD Graphics Card by the way.

Check out the "Ghost Mode" flashing. Also, when this video ends, in real (on my monitor) the game was already loaded.

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Edited by LogRol
Updated for better understanding

Hello again @LogRol,

I recommend you to reinstall your recording program(s) and/or ETS2 just to make sure that there isn't any file that may not be detected by checking the integrity that causes this issue. You can also look through the options in your recording program, maybe you can find a fix in there. I'm gonna do some research to maybe find a solution for your problem as well.

Kind regards,

- Inklink

(Event Team)

spacer.png

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

Hello again @LogRol,

I'm not sure about ETS2 saving your settings when reinstalling. To make sure that you do not loose them, you could create a .txt file and write all the buttons down in there or you take a screenshot of your settings before reinstalling. Did you make sure that you don't have any mods installed that might trigger that "strange thing"?

Kind regards,

- Inklink 

(Event Team)

spacer.png

Hello @LogRol,

I have done some research but it seems like you are the only one with this kind of problem. The best thing you can do is just reinstalling ETS2 and if you want TruckersMP. Remember to maybe take notes of your account credentials (password, email...) so that you are able to log in TruckersMP once you've reinstalled it.

Let me know if it fixed your problem.

Kind regards, 
- Inklink
(Event Team)

spacer.png

Dear members!

Unfortunately my problem has occurred again.

One thing I noticed: the strange texts appears when I'm in driving, if I press Esc the strange texts immediately disappears.

Common questions:

What I mean with "strange texts"?

This: https://ibb.co/BL5bMjf

Side note: this ONLY appears on the recording, in the real (on my monitor) it shows what it need to show (the game itself), and when this appears again ON the recoding ONLY the game freezes. (see reference: "Ghost Mode" flashing on the video above)

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hello @LogRol,

I'm sorry to hear that your problem is still occurring. Can you try to reinstall all your recording software? Maybe you could even use a different recording software and try it out. I recommend you to look through all the settings in the software you are using to record. 

Let me know once you've done that. 

Kind regards, 

- Inklink 

(Event Team) 

spacer.png

Dear @Inklink,

I have already reinstalled OBS, and as I said before I just downloaded "Medal" in the past few days.

Side note: This problem does not happens on XSplit. From this, I used XSplit in order to record, but I wanted to have a recorder which has ability to record clips. Since OBS has this feature, I tried it.

I remember that this problem appeared a very long time ago, but since I found XSplit I didn't take care about it. But now I have to in order to use clip feature.

Unfortunately XSplit doesn't have clip feature.

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hello @LogRol,

I know that you are using and AMD GPU but could you please try downloading GeForce Experience anyways? It has a recording and clip feature. I'm not sure if it'll work for you but it's worth a try. 

Kind regards, 

- Inklink 

(Event Team) 

spacer.png

Hello @LogRol,

Hmmm... Okay. I've done a bit of research for some instant replay software and found this one (https://download.cnet.com/Instant-Replay-for-Windows-10/3000-12511_4-77578909.html). I don't know if it works they way you want it to but on the website it says it has the "instant replay" feature. Maybe you want to take a look at it and see if it works for you. Remember though to scan the file for viruses even if you are sure it is a safe download.

Kind regards,

- Inklink

(Event Team)

spacer.png

Dear @Inklink,

On the webpage when I clicked to "Visit Site" button throwing the following error:

image.thumb.png.f6ded02186862ded7ee151e1f8206ad6.png

From now on, you suggest to search for other recoding softwares which has capibility for clip recording?

I will try to find a good one :)

Actually, I also could try to use Windows 10 DVR recoding "system" but it says my computer is not supported or what else. Maybe can we try to make that thing working?

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hello @LogRol,

Of course we can try to get it to work. I'll help you further some time by tomorrow. If you found a recording software that suits your needs, let me about it. 

Kind regards, 

- Inklink 

(Event Team) 

----------------------------------

Hello again @LogRol,

I've searched for some "instant replay software" but couldn't find any other software with that feature that's free. There are a few that cost money, around 30$ but I don't know if you want to pay money for it. As you stated in your last reply you wanted to get the Windows 10 DVR recording "system" to work. If you could tell me what exactly the error is or what it says that would be a great start.

Kind regards,

- Inklink 

(Event Team)

spacer.png

Dear @Inklink,

Sure, here it is:https://ibb.co/F7bghhm

"A számítógépe nem felel meg a rendszerkövetelményeknek." means my computer doesn't meet the system requirements. And as you can see, all options are disabled which connects to Windows 10 DVR Recording.

I don't want to pay for these types of softwares, maybe, my problem still could exist on paid ones also.

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hey @LogRol

I took a look at the screenshot and want to ask you if you have Windows up-to-date? And what region do you live in (germany, france,...)? Some features are sometimes not available for Windows 10 if you live in a certain region. It may be caused because you don't have the newest version of Windows installed. I'll do some further research in a bit. Let me know if you have the latest Windows Version installed and what region you live in if you want to tell me. 

Kind regards,

- Inklink 

(Event Team)

Edited by Inklink
Corrected some typos

spacer.png

Hello @LogRol,

Okay, keep me updated about it. I'll check if your region is fine too. 

Kind regards, 

- Inklink 

(Event Team) 

spacer.png

Dear @Inklink,

I reinstalled my windows and also updated my AMD software. A lot of new features appeared on it, but, it only makes unopenable recodings. Also it have a clip recoding feature, but I cannot figure out how to use that. 

The Windows 10 DVR still says my computer doesn't meet the system requirements.

Kind Regards,

LogRol

You can ignore this reply as you already answered my question

Hello again @LogRol,

I checked your region and it should be fine. Could you please tell me if you've installed all the windows updates?

Kind regards,

- Inklink

(Event Team)

Edited by Inklink
This reply may be ignored or deleted by staff as my question was answered already

spacer.png