Least used truck brand and why?

Kiv.

Hy, the brands you say are effectively the least used by most players so what you've pointed out above, but that selection is in based on each one's preferences regarding the handling, speed and power that each one seeks in themselves to play and how one wants to perform, for example, mine is IVECO more than RENAULT.

Definitely Iveco; it has never been updated (so it's very noticeable it uses an old model with old textures) nor there is a truck tuning pack leaving it with very few customisation. MAN is more used due to the newer Euro 6 version and Renault is definitely more popular than Iveco too.

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

My least used truck brands; 

• Scania
  • Volvo
  • DAF

The brands above, are just over saturated. Can't go x amount of miles until you see the same truck over and over again. People say the MAN, Renault & Iveco are bad trucks. I 110% disagree with anyone that says that. I have been driving a Renault prior to the Range T and it's a great "working mans truck." The game isn't about having a 750hp engine or driving 110km/h and running stop signs or red lights. Driving with a JSpec truck makes you appreciate the game a lot more. Sure I might drive up hills slowly or might take a minute for me to get to my cruising speed on the highway but the MAN, Renault & Iveco trucks are where it's at. If you drive one of those three trucks on a regular basics ?

Spoiler

The above is my personal opinion. Drive whatever truck that works for you and or fits your needs.

52 minutes ago, K0rnholio said:

• Scania
  • Volvo
  • DAF

The brands above, are just over saturated. Can't go x amount of miles until you see the same truck over and over again. People say the MAN, Renault & Iveco are bad trucks. I 110% disagree with anyone that says that. I have been driving a Renault prior to the Range T and it's a great "working mans truck." The game isn't about having a 750hp engine or driving 110km/h and running stop signs or red lights. Driving with a JSpec truck makes you appreciate the game a lot more. Sure I might drive up hills slowly or might take a minute for me to get to my cruising speed on the highway but the MAN, Renault & Iveco trucks are where it's at. If you drive one of those three trucks on a regular basics ?

Reveal hidden contents

The above is my personal opinion. Drive whatever truck that works for you and or fits your needs.

Another J-Spec driver! I drive a DAF XF 105 J-Spec. I use that because it has more tuning options (coloured grilles/etc.) than other trucks. Scanias aren't bad but they're too used as you said; Volvos don't have that many customisations, so I don't use them.

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

I only dislike the renault because the magnum looks like a vertical brick on wheels. The iveco is alright and i personally love that horn they put on the hi-way.

9 hours ago, K0rnholio said:

• Scania
  • Volvo
  • DAF

Hide contents

100% agree with that i personally like the Range T alot more than their other trucks also the MAN is a very good truck imo all trucks in the game are great in their own ways.

18 hours ago, EL MORENO said:

MAN and Iveco.

Becouse i like loud engines ?‍♂️

I quite like the sound of the MAN Euro 6 but Scania v8 is best for sound.

I feel like the IVECO trucks are the most unused from what I've seen, shortly followed by Renault Trucks. The Renault's made a bit of a comeback with the Range T (which is my daily driver). Personally, I would usually go for a Renault Range T or MAN Euro 6 or Mercedes New Actros, except from them - I'm not a big fan of Scania even though they are the most popular trucks. There are overused and they do get boring after a while in my opinion :D

yo

I don't like the old Renault Premium and Magnum because in my opinion they are kinda ugly and they don't have a cabin navigation so you have to have the Cabin Accessoires DLC. I don't really care about power because I use a mod which puts the 750 HP engine of the Volvo in every truck you buy in singleplayer and it's compatible with Multiplayer.

Kind regards, 

Dogey ? 

Greetings Dogey ?

whether a truck is more or less used, depends directly on how you take the game and the loads you carry, for example if you want to carry loads you can't use a 460 like RENAULT, if or if you should be something with power and good torque, but if your thing is to carry light or medium loads, and you want Enjoy the game, almost any truck you can use; now it is true that there are less used brands than others and they would come back being IVECO-RENAULT since their engines they're small and a little slow maybe, but it's up to one if you choose to use them more or less and in my case you've stopped using VOLVO and SCANIA as they're very busy in addition to according to me "overrated" and so now I use more MB or MAN.

Archived