Less traffic on calais duisburg road

McLaren2876

I have been playing truckers mp past 1 year and I used to see a lot of traffic or players on calais-duisburg road.But nowadays players travel less by calais-duisburg road.So I'm seeing less traffic jams nowadays on calais-duisburg road compared to previous times.Calais duisburg road was so fun before because of lots of traffic jams but nowadays it became boring because less players travel by this road and there are no big traffic jams also .So why players nowadays travel less on calais-duisburg road compared to earlier times? 

I think this is the result of changes in the rules, people avoid this road so as not to be banned or already banned. 

Although there are still many players who do not want to respect other players and the rules, but I think this is only temporary. Gradually, people make friends and travel on other roads, which, of course, is wonderful.

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

In one hand, due to the rule update, especially the release of "Road to the Simulation", more trolls are punished and leave the TruckersMP as they are making the game terrible. In another hand, due to the ProMods release, lots of truckers go to Kirkenes Quarry road to experience traffic jams. This two reasons both bring to the result you said. But I think it's the good change that allow safe drivers to drive more safely.

TR TEAM | DRIVER

76561198419392120.png

I agree with above comments, as we push more and more updates out to make the multiplayer more focused towards simulation, people are starting to drive in lower populated areas with friends to avoid the possibility of been banned.  
Lets not forget about the Euro port days, could we be seeing a repeat on history? Who knows, maybe a new road will suddenly spring to life and become popular just like the Calais - Duisburg road did when the Euro port gradually became quieter and quieter. 

hy, Partly the decrease is due to the improved and updated rules in driving and editing issues of trucks and their parts, and with this is achieved that many trolls or people who only enter the servers to make trouble will be disinterested in doing so for the new punishments and rules implemented by the of TMP.

People don't want to get in the way of Duisburg - Calais and ruin their games. People know that troll and game-racking people on that road are there. There is a lot of traffic and accidents on that road. Why should people would to enter this road? :tmp:

This must pass from generation to generation, remember the Port of Rotterdam? In the past, the traffic jam was there and stayed for years and years until the people visited the Estrada de Calais Duisburgo, which became known as the Estrada da Morte for a long time as well. With the change of rules, implantations of things on the MP's servers, everything has a reason and the people who traveled on the CD road ran more than allowed in the time when "Europa 2" existed and nowadays people they don't run anymore because the servers have a speed limiter and with that the traffic has been decreasing in this area. People are looking for other places to become a new "Road of Death" And this really goes with Time, people get sick of going through one place instead of visiting other places on the Map, but this does not prevent players from running on the CD road as it has the "Arcade" Server, but people prefer more crowded places.

I would say that the introduction of the ProMods server as well as the important rule changes found in Road to Simulation #1 and #3 have contributed to a slight decrease in C-D traffic as well as contributing to a relatively equal balance of players in high population areas across the TMP network - C-D obviously and the Kirkenes quarry.

The effects brought from a slight decrease in traffic on the Calais-Duisburg road have also resulted in an increase in traffic in other parts of Germany and Belgium, particularly in Liege, Hamburg, Berlin and Frankfurt as well as many of the roads leading to those aforementioned places (and some of those cities are accessible on the motorways not far from C-D), and this has bought some of the problems that the C-D road is currently facing to other cities outside of the immediate vicinity of the road.

This is probably the first time I've ever seen someone describe a traffic jam as being the definition of "fun"; most people try to go out of their way to avoid traffic jams.

Honestly, I think a reduction of traffic on the C-D Road is a good thing because it means people are finally spreading out more; I've never seen the appeal of only driving on the same road day in, day out. The whole idea that "it's where the people are" is self-defeating because if everyone followed that reasoning, then nowhere else will ever get more populated. In order to see more people around the map, everyone who obsesses over the likes of the C-D Road need to branch out.

11 hours ago, McclaudEagle said:

This is probably the first time I've ever seen someone describe a traffic jam as being the definition of "fun"; most people try to go out of their way to avoid traffic jams.

Honestly, I think a reduction of traffic on the C-D Road is a good thing because it means people are finally spreading out more; I've never seen the appeal of only driving on the same road day in, day out. The whole idea that "it's where the people are" is self-defeating because if everyone followed that reasoning, then nowhere else will ever get more populated. In order to see more people around the map, everyone who obsesses over the likes of the C-D Road need to branch out.

I agree

On 2/25/2020 at 10:14 AM, Callum Johnson said:

I agree with above comments, as we push more and more updates out to make the multiplayer more focused towards simulation, people are starting to drive in lower populated areas with friends to avoid the possibility of been banned.  
Lets not forget about the Euro port days, could we be seeing a repeat on history? Who knows, maybe a new road will suddenly spring to life and become popular just like the Calais - Duisburg road did when the Euro port gradually became quieter and quieter. 

Defenitly agree with that. There will always people that enjoy a good big traffic jam (like me). The calais-Duisberg road is filled with so many trolls others actively avoid it. Considering what you said with the europort i would also see that happen here. Maybe not very soon but it will happen someday.

As said by others one of the main reasons for this is the updates to the rules and simulation we have made. That has given the bad drivers a lot of longer bans and a few more perma bans. So a lot of the worst drivers on that road are banned. That means less traffic. And just in general people are starting to avoid that road to not risk getting banned.  And the fact that we have been trying to tell people to drive on other roads. At every chance i have when someone is talking about CD road, i try to tell them to drive somewhere else. But maybe history is repeating itself? We have had roads like this before like Euro Port. And that got unpopular because of rules we did back then to try ad move people out. After some time people found the CD road and started to use that. Maybe people are finally getting tired of that and moving on? Lets hope.

7 hours ago, McLaren2876 said:

But traffic jams are fun and gives a sense of realism in truckersmp

Sure. But the problem is that there is a lot of people that wont wait in a traffic jam so they start overtaking it or drive past it on the grass. Then there is all the overtakings on that road that causes accidents. So yes the traffic jams might feel more realistic but that road in general comes with a lot of trouble.

7 hours ago, McLaren2876 said:

But traffic jams are fun and gives a sense of realism in truckersmp

Says someone who spams forums with multiple topics trying to find the "best" accelerating truck, who's got permanently banned and also probably ban evading (not going to details, cause other account has active 3 months ban).

Don't want to sound hostile, I don't really care about c-d road and the crazies there, but I think  you've picked the wrong racing game.

16 hours ago, Granite said:

Says someone who spams forums with multiple topics trying to find the "best" accelerating truck, who's got permanently banned and also probably ban evading (not going to details, cause other account has active 3 months ban).

Don't want to sound hostile, I don't really care about c-d road and the crazies there, but I think  you've picked the wrong racing game.

The moderators banned the wrong person that is me.by mistake he banned me instead of someone else.I pay for my game you are no one to decide how I should play or what should I do.

@McLaren2876 If that's so, then appeal and your ban will be removed.

About your second statement, it's a common mistake to think that since you spent quite a lot of money to buy the game and DLCs, that gives you the right to do whatever you want in TruckersMP. Well, that's wrong, you don't pay for the TruckersMP modification or for using their servers and when you registered to use them, you "signed" an acceptance of all rules put in place by the TruckersMP staff. So it's TruckersMP staff who decides how you should/shouldn't play and what you should/shouldn't do, like it or not. Follow the rules, you will be OK, don't, you will be banned. Easy as that. Even if you are permanently banned, you are only out of TruckersMP but can still play the game/s, so you'd have nothing to complain in regard to what you paid for.

Hello,

I still see a large amount of people who stick on C-D road or around. I feel that if you play just for that road then you're missing out, there are plenty of amazing areas around the map to explorer. Even on Promods people are missing out because they just want to be on one busy road. In my opinion if everybody stopped going to the most populated place all the time then you would see more trucks out on the road.

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

There's still a bunch of people playing on this road, to be fair. Seeing many people does also depend on when you drive on the road. 
I would say Friday and Saturday evening is the best time for C-D road, if you'd like to see traffic jams etc. 
You barely see people on the road if you play in the middle of the week at 11am since the majority of people work or go to school at this time.

On 2/29/2020 at 6:09 AM, McLaren2876 said:

The moderators banned the wrong person that is me.by mistake he banned me instead of someone else.I pay for my game you are no one to decide how I should play or what should I do.

Well you do automatically accept TMP's rules by playing on their server. If you do break their rules, they can remove you at any time.
Imagine being in real life. You cannot drive the way you want either. You always have to stick to the road rules. If you do not, then you will loose your driver's license. 
And so is it in TMP. If you do not agree with their rules, then you may continue playing in Singleplayer.

If you think, you have been banned incorrectly and someone else should have been banned instead, then you may appeal your ban here --> https://truckersmp.com/appeals

• 2 weeks later...

Archived