HARLEY  QUINN

Question

Hi,

I was banned in 15 days because I was attacked by another user and retaliated.

I talked to ADM Lorciaa, who banned me, showed the evidence and he said that it is correct to report this user too, so that he is also banned.

I don't have this user's ID, as I explained to Lorciaa, but he said I should report it as soon as possible to punish the user.

To get the user ID, I believe it is enough to see who reported me, as it is the user in question.

Well, here's the proof.

https://youtu.be/UuqUZY5dO9o

I CANNOT FINISH THE REPORT FORM BECAUSE IT DOES NOT ALLOW TO BE SENT WITHOUT USER ID ... ?

Claymaster T-REX

5 answers to this question

Hello,

You can find the user's TMPID by looking through the log_spawning files with today's date which can be found in  Documents > ETS2MP > Logs. While in the folder if you hit CTRL+F you can search for the user's name and it will find the line with his name and his TMPID.

More information can be found here: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello,

The player you are looking for can be found here: https://truckersmp.com/user/3256055

You can search players by name by clicking the magnifying glass in the top right under the word "logout" on the main portion of our website.

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Hello there!

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Trial Support

• Like 1

Hello there! 

We are glad to hear that your Question has been answered.

Thank you to everyone, for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Beenz.

TruckersMP - Trial Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.