Logitech G29 Force Feedback dosen't work

Kaskaderski

Question

16 answers to this question

Make sure you have selected your G29 as a wheel, and got the FFB enabled. Have you made sure the FFB sliders are up in game? Also make sure you have the plug plugged in (I’ve done that a couple times).

I’d recommend leaving the settings in G HUB the way they are (from my experience). There seems to be a lot of bugs for G29/G920. I had a problem in ETS2 after changing settings in G HUB, and the only way I found how to fix it was reinstalling G HUB.

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Trial Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

40 minutes ago, Kaskaderski said:

I've already done something similar, besides, I need to have Logitech G HUB and not Logitech Gaming Software, because I need this first to set up the mouse.

If u need Logitech G Hub, then u can download it right here: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-in/articles/360025298133 also make sure to get ride of the Gaming Software because GHub Replaces the Software.

Kind Regards,

Tim

10 minutes ago, Kaskaderski said:

I am not very good at English, the translator translated incorrectly, I wanted to say that I MUST have (and have) Logitech G HUB, because I also need it for the mouse. Sorry for the error.

So @Kaskaderski, what u need help with now in exact? Also witch Language ur Speaking if ur not very well in English Language?

Kind Regards,

Tim.

2 hours ago, Timmy TV said:

Hello @Kaskaderski,

Maybe this Guide here will help u with setting up ur Wheel,

How to Setup Steering Wheel Guide by JJay

Hope this Guide will help u in terms of ur Problem

Kind Regards,

Tim

Hi @Kaskaderski, u tryed Following this Guide use GHub instead of the Gameing Software or did it not work for u in anyway? Thats the Only Guide a could find on the TruckersMP Forums under Guide, sadly if this not working for u a can´t help u with it and maybe somebody else can help u beyond this point.

42 minutes ago, Kaskaderski said:

The problem is not that I can't configure it, only that FFB doesn't work on G HUB. But I'm glad you're trying to help me: D

@Kaskaderski, Maybe if the Forcefeedback Problem may try looking at the Guide again How to Setup Steering Wheel Guide by JJay and get a closer attention to Point 3. if u didn´t allready and other then that im cluse inorder to what to do.

Kind Regards,

Tim.

Hello there,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Trial Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️