Simulation 1 BANNED PROBLEM

[HANEDAN]Ercan/30

Question

PROHIBITION HAS ENDED before 2 DAYS. I can join trucker Mp application  and I can join simulation 2 or promod server  but I can not join simulation 1 server. İf I want to join simulation 1, the system said THAT " conection refused you ARE BANNED from the truckers MP network." how can I fixed this problem. I opened a  ticket but no one see them UP TO THE PRESENT

PİCTURES : agP37Q.jpg

6 answers to this question

Hello :) 

This appears to be a server cache issue that other players sometimes have after being unbanned, sometimes you’ll have to wait until the server is restarted at some point to be able to join that server again.

You can still play on other servers, but generally it isn’t often that the servers are restarted so it may be a while. Or you could try making a support ticket about it for further information, they may have another solution for you: https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

• True Story 1

Hello there, 

Be patient about your Support Ticket, there are many others who opened a ticket and await their answers. Your ticket will be taken care of, but patience is key. About your error: I can only recommend you to wait for a response at your Support Ticket. 

Kind regards, 

- Inklink 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

I understand you, but many of my friends and many activities are being simulation 1, and although my ban expires, I am deprived of them. I think this is something that players an extra punished. do you think this is fair?
I had a small penalty for not knowing the game rules exactly. I'm sorry about this, but I have also completed my sentence. so I also think that banning from both the server and the network is not the right practice.

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Trial Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️