What type of driver are you?

Gutzy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a slow driver and follow the rules. The damage is always 0, but sometimes there are trolls and they are annoying. In short, I am a careful and slow driver. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be a reckless driver. But only sometimes. Then I started to drive carefully, respect traffic lights (when there were some traffic around), most of the time speed limits (but not always) and I avoid useless and dangerous overtakes, mainly on D-C road. I got a ban but was my fault, I learned that I have to slow done while turning :)) And I often help cars stuck in the road with my Skoda ?

Hello, :)

When I drive alone I tend to never follow the speed limit just listen to music and drive but, I drive carefully like making sure to stop at red lights, give way to others, maintain my lane, and slow down when needed. When I'm in a convoy or an official convoy I drive carefully as there can be lag since there is a large amount of players in one place. If I'm driving with friends I leave it up to them if we follow the speed or not.

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

I prefer to speed, mostly pushingmy truck to the max at around 170 kmh. Of course with caution, always. But i don't mind taking a break to drive normally and obey the laws. 

Hey there,

I would class myself as a fast driver but also a safe driver; if i feel the need to follow the speed limits for example in highly populated areas then i will do as required

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request an eventFeedback | Want to join the team?

Current Status - spacer.png

hy, in most of the time I go slow and cautious as I do not like to damage neither the truck nor the load; but if I go with friends or meet I go a little faster since I carry no cargo when I meet or with friends; but it's all directly related to the context in which I'm in.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2020 at 12:24 PM, User 32651 said:

I prefer to speed, mostly pushingmy truck to the max at around 170 kmh. Of course with caution, always. But i don't mind taking a break to drive normally and obey the laws. 

Same here. I drive fast, but careful :) 

Petrova

DC: Petrova#6591  |  VTC: Wolves™  |  My YT Channel  |  Languages what I speak: Hungarian, English, Russian

Archived