Overtake C-D

Angel .

I usually don't overtake and always follow the speed limits. I see a lot of people were banned because reckless driving or dangerous overtaking on a CD road. So I advise people not to overtake when there is traffic jam on the road (of course, you can pass if you see a few trucks and the chance of successful overtaking is high)

It's not against the rules to overtake on C-D road, but it is if there is high traffic. Always use judgement and know the conditions you're in. I have a high threshold of tolerance when it comes to the speed of the truck ahead of me, but I know when someone is driving like normal or when someone is trolling and intentionally driving slower than the truck speed limit (eg: driving at 30-40 km/h because they feel like it.) Driving at an excessively slow speed can be as dangerous as driving at excessively high speed. I rarely overtake, but when I want to do so, it's generally because the truck in front is impeding the normal flow of traffic. I always try to see if it's clear ahead and if I can overtake in time. But the worse is when someone is actually trolling you and accelerates as well, which is very unsafe and unnecessary, so you also have to consider that too.

KkdaC1b.png

Hey there,

I usually just follow the truck in front of me unless they're going at a slow speed and there is a safe place to overtake - Hope this helps

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request an eventFeedback | Want to join the team?

Current Status - spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived