Overtake C-D

Angel .

5 hours ago, Y4g1z.A said:

I dont overtake if it fits the speed nerves but if its going too slow I m overtake

显示隐藏的内容

But sometimes when I listen to the song, I overtake?

Yeh,me too,I'm a player who rarely overtakes on the C-D route,If the car ahead is very slow, I may overtake it. Generally speaking, it depends on the situation,In case of overtaking, follow the rules to execute!?Adjust to changing circumstances!

Interesting Topic!
Whenever im on C-D ill just stick my cruise control onto the speed limit. If the person in front of me is lagging or going slow, ill overtake.
My C-D Overtaking checklist is:
1. Make sure im faster then the person infront
2. is there enough room to pull in after over taking
3. Check map and mirrors till its clear
4. Quickly overtake, wait for flash if they even give me a flash.

“???????? ??? ??? ???? ?????, ???? ??? ??????????”

klMaegY.png DQtI0ZF.png

|| TruckersMP || Steam || Twitch || YouTube ||

Unless it is necessary you will need not to overtake, and finally you will go where you want to go. So you have to follow the rules and drive according to your speed. :tmp:

I dont recommend people to overtake on the CD road. I have seen a lot of reports of people overtaking on the CD road where it ends badly. So there is a high chance for an accident if you overtake on the CD road. So i really dont recommend you to overtake on the CD road. If there is an accident slow down and wait till its cleared. :)

look sincerely, overtaking in the C-D is worthy of suicide, for different reasons ranging from bad calculations of space, that came the LAG, make race to overtake and end up in terrible accidents besides that, let's be honest, sometimes by a bad overtaking maybe neither the forward nor the subject who advances happens to them anything, but the one who goes back or comes from the front stop suddenly when they see the ill-made manoeuvre and they are the ones who generate the accident and can take the ban, so it is quite dangerous the overtaking in the C-D and in any gnral.

12 hours ago, Raymond_ said:

Hey,

Usually just travel within speed limits, just a cruise. No point in overtaking, will get there eventually anyway. :)

I agree with you. Especially at peak times, it is best to take it slow and make sure you reach the end of safe C-D. :D

9 hours ago, Y4g1z.A said:

I dont overtake if it fits the speed nerves but if its going too slow I m overtake

Hide contents

But sometimes when I listen to the song, I overtake ?

I've done some overtaking too, but that's very rare.;)

8 hours ago, JamesS014 said:

Hai,

I usually follow the truck / car in-front of me to prevent accidents because of overtaking.

Have a good day!

JamesS014

Keep it up, this is the best way to drive C-D safely, and even then, you'll always find someone to cause an accident. :lol:

Hi.  When I play single, I try to follow the traffic rules as in the case of TruckersMP, if I see that it is safe on the road, then I overtake and usually follow the vehicles.

Regards :)

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

As MrSirViking said, overtaking often ends badly on this road. 

I do not suggest overtaking on this road but if you are going to overtake, do it when you clearly cannot see anyone coming towards you in sight as well as on the minimap, and if on the off chance you are part way through overtaking and see an oncoming user, don't swerve across and ram the user you are overtaking to avoide colliding with the oncoming, I see this happening too much on the CD road, hit the brakes and join the correct side of the road back where you started behind the user. 

Hi,

Very rarely i overtake on c-d road because we cannot see on the minimap if there is players coming towards us which will therefore cause a crash. 

If i do decide to go past a player i will make sure is enough room ahead of the player i am overtaking,check mirrors incase someone behind is fullsending it signal then maneuver. 

?

Archived