[ARCHIVED] ATS/ETS2 - Map Editor Guide

poland.ball

WARNING
Due to the upcoming 1.40 Lightning changes, custom assets need to be reworked in blender and probably need the new shaders applied to it.
We don't know if the game is going to crash upon loading or if its just going to show black assets.

So, incase you face this issue, you need to rework the asset in blender, or you may need to contact the modeller of your assets to fix it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a small question.. I have found the fuel trigger and the weight triggers in the content browser but is there any way to get the service trigger stand alone from dealers or service sstations.Like for adding it to my own yard. Or do I need to rip apart the prefab to get one. And If I do can I use blender and scs tools for that job? Same with loads triggers. Or are their files separate anywhere that I can get them?

Hey! I read all the lines you wrote. There really is very useful information under each title. In fact, I would like many players to read this topic and learn detailed information. I hope the players will regulate themselves. Thank you so much for the information you gave

King Regards
Scanva

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This guide was very useful for me and very explanatory.
I was able to successfully create edits and saves in version 1.39. But after I upgraded to the latest version 1.40 several errors started to appear and now the save doesn't work anymore.
Could you tell me if there is another guide or can you help me? @poland.ball

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the nice guide.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...