Raymond_

What is the most common city you've dropped cargo at?

hello,

the cities where we've left more cargo, have been Linz, Manchester and Copenhagen for their companies and available cargoes that one can take back and so don't miss the trip and gain more experience.

Happy trucking

• Thanks 1

Hey there!

I personally love to take cargo from Bergen to Oslo.

I don't care what company it is, but the roads from Bergen to Oslo is just so nice.

Better check them out yourself! ;)

I also took a picture from that route near christmas. Have a look at it ūüďł

-> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/672768793126371329/678985607929790494/ets2_20191222_101306_00.png

King Regards:
Gullbrann ūüźĽ

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Gullbrann said:

Selam!

Ňěahsen Bergen'den Oslo'ya kargo almayńĪ seviyorum.

Ne Ňüirket olduńüu umurumda deńüil ama Bergen'den Oslo'ya giden yollar √ßok g√ľzel.

OnlarńĪ kendin kontrol etsen iyi olur! ;)

AyrńĪca Noel yakńĪnlarńĪndaki o rotadan bir resim √ßektim. Ňüuna bir g√∂z atūüďł

->  https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/672768793126371329/678985607929790494/ets2_20191222_101306_00.png

SaygńĪlarńĪmla:
GullbrannūüźĽ

Wow it so great

• Upvote 1

It's hard for me to say which city I've delivered cargo to the most because I don't confine myself to one part of Europe. What I do know is that Malmö, Sweden is the city I've taken most cargo from as that's where my HQ is based.

I am still building my XP so was limited for some time to short trips. I know I have seen Dover, Cambridge, Felixstowe and Amsterdam a few times. Now I have unlocked unlimited KM trips, I am all over Europe. I am parked in Liege right now which I have not been too before.