Close calls & Drags races

Moritaka

Hello, you don't get past that when you're doing a route you meet someone who's slowing down than usual, you think about going over it but this one starts to speed up and you end up doing a kind of race for who goes first or overtake the other, I'm the only one who hates when they do that especially on small routes with quite a few curves such as the C-D route or also throw the vehicle at you as long as you don't pass it on to it, someone else hates it?

Hey,

I tend to just drive within the speed limit & if someone is overtaking, allow them to. I would slow down to allow them to past. It's normal for that road and many other roads in the game, people just want to try get from A to B as quick as they can.

Knowledge Base

Reporting a user? | Require help? | Meet The Team! | What are the rules? | How to create feedback?

Current Forum Role:

image.png

Previous Forum Roles:

role_Members.png284174119_role_VeteranI.png627982540_role_VeteranII.png2107496369_role_VeteranIII.png1761634736_role_VeteranIV.png1693420267_role_5Patron1.png1523332175_role_EventTeam.png

On the CD road I never overtake, as it's too risky:LUL: On the CD if it's busy, I'd normally keep at 50mph to be safe, but sometimes I'd be driving around 65mph getting up to the limit and someone will overtake forcing me to slow down to let them in.

But on a motorway I'd go along with it, unless I'm turning off, or see the other player needs to turn off. 

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

2 minutes ago, Dylan R said:

En el camino de CD nunca supero, ya que es demasiado arriesgado : LUL: En el CD si está ocupado, normalmente me mantengo a 50 mph para estar seguro, pero a veces conduzco alrededor de 65 mph hasta el límite y alguien me adelantará forzándome reducir la velocidad para dejarlos entrar.

Pero en una autopista lo seguiría, a menos que esté apagando, o vea que el otro jugador necesita apagarse. 

hy,

that's true, it's crazy to overtake in the C-D, Personally I never try for the risk of meeting someone and causing a serious accident, now for example I've been down the small routes of Scandinavia like It's Bergen-Oslo and I ran into every guy en route, a while ago towards a load by that route, and a guy was going 30 km/hr and I was going at 80km/hr, I thought maybe I was lost but I didn't even try to overtake, I just saw if a scout was generating traffic, and when I move a little to the left, I throw the whole truck against the traffic imasmuch, and it was like that about 45 min, and it was dangerous because if he saw that I was trying something, he would throw himself at the other via endangering others, and one wondering why they do some this.

Hi,

The majority of the time i will overtake but not on C-D Road it is too dangerous and there is no need to rush. If someone is overtaking me and there is a person coming towards us i will slow down a little to let them get in lane only if no one is behind as that may cause a crash but in the end people shouldn't overtake if it's not safe to do so.

This happened to me on the CD road last night. I hopped on at the Calais entrance and was going to hop off at the Amsterdam exit. I reached a truck doing 45 so I slowed down waiting for traffic to clear. I dropped back to get a run up once traffic cleared then pulled out. I hit 110 and so did the other truck forcing me back in line as oncoming traffic. He/she then brake checked me back down to 40 where we sat for a couple of minutes. Again I tried the same thing near the first petrol station for him her to hit 100. I again had to drop back due to oncoming traffic. He/her then did it to someone else who went around us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah people still treat this game like a racing one unfortunetly :(

$ĝ† $αl†™
                                                                                                                                            My Timeline

2015                              2016                                2017                                2018                                 2019                               2020

image.png.eb72a906ab285e9c832317a851ff8ba0.pngimage.png.608bcf9759f058e5ed629fbcd272c4d9.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.4212c57dd0bfa6d68705da04bffec7f8.pngimage.png.6a3b9da8b22eb70cf35d52e1c519ef60.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.2127c084388aafe1d821d6900d1f3704.png

I hate it because if you go at low speed it is because you want to or because your vehicle may have failures, but from there if you go slow and another player passes you and increases speed with the sole objective of bothering you or generating an accident That friend has a first and last name ... TROLLING ... and that puts many players at risk.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Moritaka,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived