What’s your least used truck asset?

Smacky.

Hey all,

Just wondering what’s your least used truck addon, mine personally is the michelin man.

Happy Trucking!!

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request an eventFeedback | Want to join the team?

Current Status - spacer.png

Hello, as well as the least used, it would come between the Raven tun pack, or the vast majority of the paintings, because as they all don't always have the same paintings ,then the truck and the paint can't be worn and that's why I never use them. happy trucking [this I apply to all my trucks, with no exceptions] feliz camion

Most of the country paint job paints I never use, not only because it is likely that people won't even see it, but I don't find any of them particularly attractive. If you're constantly moving between countries in-game, then the only paint that makes sense is that of your nationality, and the ones for my nationality I personally think are meh

I also practically never put any bull bars on my truck at all. I think the ones currently in the game make trucks look worse. 

I can also agree with the Michelin man though, not used that for years.

On 2/18/2020 at 12:59 PM, Emma.x said:

Personally, i've never used the window pennants as they limit my view out the truck

I agree with this one

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request an eventFeedback | Want to join the team?

On 3/5/2020 at 9:19 PM, Ouskiller said:

I would say flags. They also seem to drop my fps once i pick up speed with the flags attached.

I agree with you on this one

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived