[GUIDE] TruckersMP Image Size Guide

ImOllie

truckersmp-logo.png

TruckersMP Image Size Guide

I find myself being consistently asked about what sizes are best for different banners, etc.

So I thought that I'd put together an easy to use guide which contains the most commonly asked sizes for banners.

All sizes are in pixels.

This guide is open to contributions, if you have a suggestion, feel free to send me a message on discord, here.

- Event Request Banner (1920x350)

The Event Request banner is a commonly asked question. It's an important part to an Event Request page which is visible to any visitor of the events calendar.

It's important to remember the fact that the image is slightly cropped, so logo and/or text placement is important.

nhPu3aE.png

- VTC Page Banner (1920x350)

The VTC Page Banner is a great way to display the identity of your VTC, including a lovely photo of your truck, maybe your name and slogan, yet it's again a commonly asked question with regards to sizing. 

It's important to remember the fact that the image is slightly cropped, so logo and/or text placement is important.

nhPu3aE.png

- Forum Profile Banner (1920x200)

One of the most common of the lot, the forum profile banner. The size of the banner element is 200px in height, however you can make your banner slightly bigger and fit it to size with the build in cropping tool. 

0Sk0kJo.png

- Other Useful Information

Due to file size restrictions, it's recommended to upload your files in a .jpg format so the website will accept it.

I'd recommend a website profile picture to be no smaller than 400x400 but remember that images are resized to 120x120

Thanks for reading the guide, I hope that it helped you in some way.

If you have suggestions or additions, you can message me on Discord, here.

Edited by EHHVTC - Ollie
Updating avatar terminology (thanks to QF and CJ for the input)
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • HaulieLove 2
  • Woah! 1

Kind Regards,

Ollie

xMbPhG7.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks for the helpful guide.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...