Speed Limit Discussion

Speed Limit  

1112 members have voted

1. 1. Should the speed limit be removed?

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo! i don't care about who can not handle the truck at like 180 or 280KMH  even in rl or in a game! collisions irl or in a game SHOULD be count differently! both a not nice when it happen but with a hole fam 3kids an parents is not that easy like in ATS or ETS2  "F7 ENTER" and got fixed the human bodys .    

We just need two  REAL server COLLISON ON AND  TOTALY SPEED LIMIT FREE  I MEAN MAX SPEED 180KMH / 112MPH  for ATS and ETS2.  

IF are some outhere who can handle that . 

IF they do this on porpes than in like a nanosecond REPORT and BETTER the ADMINS should be do the work good. like be always in game. and also very important they should acting good for been a MOD. 

BUT I ENJOY very much the Arcade server ( if where collison mode on would be the real sim server ) NOT like drive max 90kmh .  It feels like the reverse gear after many years playing both games without any limits or so so xtreamly worse limits at the beginnig like automaticly slow u down on a HIGHWAY. this is way much better then at the begining . Really MANY thx TMP! I love it . i way much happy then before with thos solutions. 

So howlong we gonna talk about it? i hoppe not like in to 2025 or 2030 year. it is so so so so easy to change and end this diskusion for ever. 

2 server EACH 

1 Arcade with No Collison for both games like with max speed 180kmh witch already done THANKS ALOT is way much better .

2 Arcade server WITH collision ON for both games with max speed 180KMH / 112MPH .

and all happy.. if is possible 1-2 things what i also we love to have is MOD support. yes MODED trucks and trailers etc . that would be so so so COOL! 

some or many can't see or want to play the games anymore after like 3000 or 5000h ingame playtime. they got sick of it same roads same trucks same trailers over and over OVER many years to play. Mod support maybe even Maps . but TRUCKS and TRAILERS would be so cool FOR both Games. Not only for ETS2! think about it! so many 10.000 of player would comeback u never think how many they will be. 

the other thing is is not a must to drive minimum 112MPH . it is just about how is started and also in RL noooo problem to tune some trucks and trailers tho get 500km or 1000kmh ( if are allowed) " yet ! " ( the time will come very soon when we all travle with Mach1 or higher!  its dosn't mater if 50 million or 150million people dies in carcrashes  every year. NOTHING is safe exclude the death itself! that is permanently. there are so so so many different and worser ways to die. like fall down of u bed and broke neck and die. or in the workaccident like fall down of a house. with i prefere to stop working soon as possible. let the robots make this havy and very dangorus work around the world. there is not  a easy way like F7 ENTER and all got fixed again even the cars who was involved in carcrash etc.   but yeah is possible supereasy to handle on the highways that speed soon or later. so don't just don't talk about this. IT IS just a game! lets have some fun together! 

Seriusly, still complaing about speed limits?
The "Remove Speed Limit" is winning just because most of the players come here and complain about that. Drivers who love speed limits just don't come here and don't complaing, and that's why you are winnin the poll right now.

I will just say, lower the speed limit to 90km/h, instead of 110km/h ?

Seriusly, 2020 and still peoples THINKS this is a racing game. 

Guys ,you got GTA V for free from Epic Games, go play it and drive as you want ?

@Lasse I think this type of topics should be removed when created as it just go against your:
Road to Simulation 1 https://truckersmp.com/blog/167
Road to Simulation 2 https://truckersmp.com/blog/171
Road to Simulation 3 https://truckersmp.com/blog/194

In my opinion speed limit should not be removed. After all it's still a simulation game.

There are so many games out there where you can race, i don't see why so many people want to

do this on a trucking simulator. I'm happy as it currently is and i hope it will stay that way :)

Have a nice day!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived