Speed Limit Discussion

Speed Limit  

1112 members have voted

1. 1. Should the speed limit be removed?

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, EHHVTC l HandCuff said:

1) ya hay 1 servidor arcade para corredores

2) Realmente espero que el límite se reduzca a 90 km / h un día (excepto las autopistas en países específicos como Rumania)

After reading all the answers in this thread, I could see that there are people who speak without seeing, when you enter the ARCADE server, there are not the famous trolls that are in simulation server 1, there are people who really know how to drive , and they are people who compete in TruckBook, and not only that, but there are people who respect it, who go at low speed as with a maximum of 90 km / h on a server with no speed limit.

There really is a server for simulation and one to infringe speed, but what happens is that things are not managed well, there are people who just want to enter the server to do overruns (famous CD road trolls) and believe who are playing iRacing, where they really leave out people who want to play and go to more than 110, and treat like other players by putting them in an arcade server if they want to go fast, where there are no rules of anything (traffic), And where in arcade, there are people who simulate and do not enter the simulation servers by said trolls and yet there are people who know how to drive and respect more at high speeds, not like other people.

(Quick explanation of servers)

Arcade Server: People who respect, people who know how to drive, people who compete in Truckbook, conscious people, etc.

Simulation Server 1 (in this case that server is taken as an example because it is more crowded): Trolls, false F1 pilots everywhere, concentration of people on a single route and 4 cities, ignorant, and people trying to do good

I think that the idea published by players, moderators and former members of TMP, there are very good ideas in general, such as that in the player's area, that speed be limited, and if not, you can go faster if you want, so that it is faster to find people, or fortunately to accelerate one than another descent.

More measures can be taken for the simulation server (example), to decrease trolls more and make it more simulation and thus be able to make people use more other servers such as ¨ARCADE¨, Example:

+ Eliminate free use of Skoda

+ Allow the use of skoda for all audiences only for autopilot with a maximum speed of 90 km / h (Administrators / TruckersMP personnel without speed limit and possibility of driving up to 150 km / h)

+ Limit speed to trucks without a trailer at 90 km / h

+ Limit the speed to 100 km / h of trucks with a trailer but without a load in use

+ Removing the non-collision zone in the whole map of the ¨Arcade¨ server, will ease the transit of trolls in C-D ROAD

+ many more ways

There can really be several possibilities, so that the simulation server becomes better and stays focused on that, and that a place is found for those who want to go fast, but unfortunately there are no proposals, the only thing there is is players saying that if they want go fast so that they buy the game, but they don't think about the others, although they are right because it is not a racing game, I as a person and player of long ago, I control the truck well and I know when to slow down and when it is possible to raise said speed, since it is tiring to go from Istanbul to Bergen at 90, and that it can be accelerated a little more like 140, it is good.

Nowadays there are several possibilities to improve the gameplay and that everything becomes calmer in terms of reports, people are deconcentrated from a single path and they stop putting all people in the same bag.

Those who don't like speed make a server for them and the speed limit will be 90/kmp on that server ....named simulation server .... And create a new server with 130/150+ with collusion ( because a big number of people love speed as it is a game ) 

We do not need simulation 2 ..just change it 150

2 hours ago, Naza D said:

After reading all the answers in this thread, I could see that there are people who speak without seeing, when you enter the ARCADE server, there are not the famous trolls that are in simulation server 1, there are people who really know how to drive , and they are people who compete in TruckBook, and not only that, but there are people who respect it, who go at low speed as with a maximum of 90 km / h on a server with no speed limit.

There really is a server for simulation and one to infringe speed, but what happens is that things are not managed well, there are people who just want to enter the server to do overruns (famous CD road trolls) and believe who are playing iRacing, where they really leave out people who want to play and go to more than 110, and treat like other players by putting them in an arcade server if they want to go fast, where there are no rules of anything (traffic), And where in arcade, there are people who simulate and do not enter the simulation servers by said trolls and yet there are people who know how to drive and respect more at high speeds, not like other people.

Arcade Server: People who respect, people who know how to drive, people who compete in Truckbook, conscious people, etc.

Simulation Server 1 (in this case that server is taken as an example because it is more crowded): Trolls, false F1 pilots everywhere, concentration of people on a single route and 4 cities, ignorant, and people trying to do good

I think that the idea published by players, moderators and former members of TMP, there are very good ideas in general, such as that in the player's area, that speed be limited, and if not, you can go faster if you want, so that it is faster to find people, or fortunately to accelerate one than another descent.

More measures can be taken for the simulation server (example), to decrease trolls more and make it more simulation and thus be able to make people use more other servers such as ¨ARCADE¨, Example:

+ Allow the use of skoda for all audiences only for autopilot with a maximum speed of 90 km / h (Administrators / TruckersMP personnel without speed limit and possibility of driving up to 150 km / h)

+ Limit the speed to 100 km / h of trucks with a trailer but without a load in use

+ Removing the non-collision zone in the whole map of the ¨Arcade¨ server, will ease the transit of trolls in C-D ROAD

+ many more ways

There can really be several possibilities, so that the simulation server becomes better and stays focused on that, and that a place is found for those who want to go fast, but unfortunately there are no proposals, the only thing there is is players saying that if they want go fast so that they buy the game, but they don't think about the others, although they are right because it is not a racing game, I as a person and player of long ago, I control the truck well and I know when to slow down and when it is possible to raise said speed, since it is tiring to go from Istanbul to Bergen at 90, and that it can be accelerated a little more like 140, it is good.

Nowadays there are several possibilities to improve the gameplay and that everything becomes calmer in terms of reports, people are deconcentrated from a single path and they stop putting all people in the same bag.

You really don't wanna see the admins adding collisions to the arcade servers. Trust me on this one.

NEVER! Please locked!!!

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

6 hours ago, [L-LATAM](10) El Barto said:

I've always thought the speed limit is fine in certain areas.. What I'd actually like is for the speedlimit to be removed when driving in lonely areas of the game (No people around on tab player list).

For example you're driving from Rotterdam to Poznan: There's lots of sections of the road in which you drive completely alone for a really long time, I'd appreciate if I could go faster at those times (for example a speedlimit of 130-140km/h) and once a couple of players load in close to me (I catch up to someone or someone is coming opposite to me), the game automatically enforces the 110km/h speedlimit again.

This way, places with traffic will have a speedlimit enforced and less possibilites of accidents, and when driving alone it's not that lonely or boring. It would make finding other players around the game easier.

Imagine touring an empty road with your friend. There is no crowd around but the system detects that your friend is close to you and restricts you. I don't think you will like it. ?

You just think you know. Much more than meets the eye!  

they made bad choices since the "road to simulation" project
before there was
europe1: 90km / h server was not appreciated by players strangely, while it was a simulation server
europe2: 150 km / h server very appreciated by the players but the players running at low speed complained about the other player who was going too fast ... WTF

we had a choice before
now much less

this is why there is always debate around this topic of discussion

8 hours ago, Random_Truck_Driver said:

Realmente no quieres ver a los administradores agregando colisiones a los servidores arcade. Confía en mí esta vez.

It is yes, it would be a very good idea, but if the reports on the way of driving are not taken, the people who enter these servers do not read the forum, so if you tell them to activate the collision, many people will go to play , and the simulation server will have too many people to change, while in arcade the driving reports are not taken, only the necessary ones, such as insults, identity theft, etc.

11 hours ago, Naza D said:

+ many more ways

''stop putting all people in the same bag.'' ?

i didn't put all the people in the same bag. i wrote my opinion about speed limit

Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus

Kuzey Kıbrıs Türk Cumhuriyeti

1 minute ago, EHHVTC l HandCuff said:

'' deja de poner a todas las personas en la misma bolsa ''?

No puse a todas las personas en la misma bolsa. escribí mi opinión sobre el límite de velocidad

I did not say it for you hahaha, sorry, I said it for some general comments

Sorry if I offended or confused

Ahoy! i would love to drive around like 3 years ago but not only in ETS2 also in ATS.  in Kph was the max 185 downhill  or 175? i don't remember exactly. but yeah the very very very dont't like part is the TOWN speedlimit on a Highway. i am ok with doing 50mhp. what about to open a Arcade ATS server?  3 years ago was no speedlimit at all. was all great for me.  with like 80mph  or even 40mph is also still easly to crash in to eachother. there are alot the can not drive can not handle it . but why we all need to pay for like hackers and all other who not can drive etc? i really don't like that. so please just open a new server. you made so much money out of ets2. u can open like 1000 servers on both without get that much money loss.  and the other thing is u said like last year /  i took the pics 01.23.2020 ...   please where are they servers now?

spacer.pngspacer.png

and this from today 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

nearly 6 times from the Goal 2. and still no ATS Arcade / real sim / way much more mods and way much more states ( 50 in total so that means for very many of us old trucker never ever can play the hole 50 States on Multiplayer! think about it . there are not really like 6 or 10 years old players only on tmp!! very many are real trucker and over 50 or 70 . how many DECATES it will take for them to play hole america or hole europe or other like australia or brazil . some of them love to drive around like in brazil small dirty twisty roads or in australia with minimum 10 trailers or 50 trailers on TMP.)  don't you think that way? u guys from SCS and TMP driving like a McLaren. but it feels like u guys driving a bycycles the old real one without any engines/electromotors.  i mean that you guys can make easly way much of it. in both games!  like #StrongerWorkTogether ?  and very much support fast to be compatible with SCS releases and way much server around the world like in that post from you guys. and after that corona we all at home. have way much time to play and you guys way much time to develop produce and evolve.  i know it is different but it is xtreamly very much possible over internet to connect to highend rootsservers and develop nearly 1:1 like last year without corona crisis. Than that is all about or not? and we in ATS are very many. if there are way much more support come from SCS and TMP then we EASLY geting 1million player every day to play on it it dosn't mater with or without corona crisis. but the "train" is slowing down cuz of you. you SCS and TMP Develeopers  are still trying to killing ATS.  America+++ vs. Europe+++ who wana win this? is this war really necessary? look what u did compare the servers now and for like 3 or 6 years ago. 

i think my bad english is more then enogh to understand what i am talking about. if not then please ask. thanks i hope it helps to speedup the vote and also this other part like minimum good old server settings without speedlimit and if you want also with no collision ! and btw please fix collisionszones like in at the Repairstations very very important.  there are not everywhere no collision activ. so that means is easly possible to send somebody flying to mars or so. after both or one of them just repaired his truck and trailer. and trucks an trailers please spend them way much more downforce. i do not feel the havy like in reallife they have. with way much downforce is way much speed possible without crashing that often or flip over like a pice of paper. espacialy ets2 trucks but also ats trucks an trailers with the in options menu to dont flip that easy. on. thx. i really appreciated ur hard work but please . i don't wana say it but HurryUp please we all never ever meet up again that young like today. iven after like 25 years old

aging process started. just in case if u don't know that allready. but i think u know it allready but not all maybe who is also active and read the forum.  

Stupid idea to remove speed limit in all areas withnout any other improvments, IF you want to remove it that, just make an arcade server for those who want to drive 200km/h and full no collision zone, and second server with Real rules where trucks can drive only 90km/h with limit on trucksbook to 95km/h you go faster your mistake..... even with 24 tons you can handle a speed of 90-93km/h but kids always will try to drive with 1ton and make it like race track.... of course with real world server rules remove the skoda cars and put a limit speed of 60km/h on D-C road cuz a lot of trolls just driving with empy truck ramming others.

But withnout any changes to servers removing speed limit is completly useless to do it.

5 minutes ago, PooDy said:

Stupid idea to remove speed limit in all areas withnout any other improvments, IF you want to remove it that, just make an arcade server for those who want to drive 200km/h and full no collision zone, and second server with Real rules where trucks can drive only 90km/h with limit on trucksbook to 95km/h you go faster your mistake..... even with 24 tons you can handle a speed of 90-93km/h but kids always will try to drive with 1ton and make it like race track.... of course with real world server rules remove the skoda cars and put a limit speed of 60km/h on D-C road cuz a lot of trolls just driving with empy truck ramming others.

But withnout any changes to servers removing speed limit is completly useless to do it.

Can i ask you something? Before the speed limit rule did you enjoy playing in the simulation server?

Just now, Random_Truck_Driver said:

Can i ask you something? Before the speed limit rule did you enjoy playing in the simulation server?

Cuz i prefer 90km/h i did, but count there wasn't any skoda players or someone who was trying to hunt down as many km as possible on trucksbook. also there wasn't scandinavia italia or others DLC's, and a lot of other changes, depends what you prefer, yes its time to time fine drive 180km/h but not with people who just going to block your way no matter what with car with phycics rules as tank... Randon truck driver i like ETS a lot, but only people make it bad, also i met a lot of good people on the road you can't choose who you met, but for your question, How you want other way to make stop the rammers block you??

1 minute ago, PooDy said:

Cuz i prefer 90km/h i did, but count there wasn't any skoda players or someone who was trying to hunt down as many km as possible on trucksbook. also there wasn't scandinavia italia or others DLC's, and a lot of other changes, depends what you prefer, yes its time to time fine drive 180km/h but not with people who just going to block your way no matter what with car with phycics rules as tank... Randon truck driver i like ETS a lot, but only people make it bad, also i met a lot of good people on the road you can't choose who you met, but for your question, How you want other way to make stop the rammers block you??

Personally i never had issues with reckless driving. I tolerate it because after all that's why i'm in multiplayer servers. I wanna play with other people and i don't want to enforce them my rules upon them so that they drive the way i like. The admins abused the community and the fact that they had monopoly over ets2 multiplayer, and enforced rules that most people didn't want. 

20 minutes ago, Random_Truck_Driver said:

Personally i never had issues with reckless driving. I tolerate it because after all that's why i'm in multiplayer servers. I wanna play with other people and i don't want to enforce them my rules upon them so that they drive the way i like. The admins abused the community and the fact that they had monopoly over ets2 multiplayer, and enforced rules that most people didn't want. 

That's why i would put 2 servers, 1 Real and 1 arcade, on real you can drive according rules of MP but if you do not like them go on Arcade with no rules ;)

1 minute ago, PooDy said:

That's why i would put 2 servers, 1 Real and 1 arcade, on real you can drive according rules of MP but if you do not like them go on Arcade with no rules ;)

So basically you wouldn't change anything? Because there is an arcade server with no collisions right now. If the arcade has collisions, would you still stand up for your beliefs and keep on playing on the simulation server?

Honestly like real life, the limitations are not to make anything more boring, it's for safety most of the time, and there are factors that prove that this is a good measure against accidents, otherwise we go years ago, when the limit was what the truck gave and accidents were every 5 minutes or so, GMs had more work and routes were dangerous not to mention the C-D which was a certain death; Also if we see the facts, have decreased accidents by speed to be regulated, and if one wants to run you create the Arcade and there it is unlimited and collision-free for do not disturb others, as some here simulation is a serious issue and not the weekend game or enter to annoy another while playing.

Archived