VR support yessss im beatin this horse

luckydayz

Yes i know its been asked plenty but surely there is a way most people I know play this in vr now. I get that alot of times there is a slightly different version in the beta than the main but mostly recently its been the same version i beleive. I get people say the devs don't want to support it as its not main and they busy with that but what about getting somone on bored who can, im an IT support officer for the nhs and hace a full rig set up with a rift s pic attached and would love to have a vr capable server or the ability to help this happen. Iv been in vr since the dk2 days and know my way around vr and software and pcs and tech and iv seen this question asked dozens of times. Ideally yes to be able to play with none vr users and vr users would be ideal but due to version differences i doubt thats possible unless you incorporated the vr files yourself into your standard versions install location and messed around abit however you can defiantly have a server running the vr version of the game even on a trial basis to see if the vr trucking community would fill the server and see if it gets enough traffic to warrant running it. Id personally pay for the servers early testing stages host fees and be more than willing to help try to develop something here for the other vr truckers who want this. Maby somone can reach out to me and we can go from there.... Wont let mr upload pic file to big meh never mind just take my word its decent ? race chair g27 keyboards attatched nice neons butt kicker gamer 2 attatched amd all the jazz ??

The fact we don't support the VR versions of the games is because they're continuously changing and updating, and therefore it's harder to keep up with the updates for our client. It's not impossible as far as I'm informed, however, too much hussle for something that will not be used as much. 

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Its updated alot? Isnt updated the same ammount as the base game itself or am i wrong there. Ibdont know if it wouldnt get used iv seen this question pop up on forums and redit for years now i think people would be surprised the amount of vr users there are now especially with this game but i understand what you mean to separate the two might mean abit of an empty world for the vr users i guess it could only be trialed to find out otherwise i doubt scs are going to bring vr out of beta although I wish they would been long enough. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been 14 days since the last reply.

For the reason stated above, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived