Autobahn + cars on truckersMP?

Luky0805

Question

7 answers to this question

• Project Manager

Hey,

I would just like to add the reason for this. Yes, in real life most cars are unlimited on the Autobahn. In other countries are different speed limits for cars and trucks.

In TruckersMP we do not differ between truck and car speed limit at the moment. This has multiple reasons:

• Cars have the same (or worse) physics as trucks. We can't change much on the steering behavior and physics because this is a truck simulator.
  • We are currently mainly focusing on improving the simulation experience for truck drivers because TruckersMP is a truck simulator.
  • From the technical point of view, we would need to code a dynamic speed limit for different vehicle types that does not exist at the moment.

We might look into this in the future, but for now we will stick with the same speed limit for all vehicles.

Thanks for your understanding.

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above answers?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Trial Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

beenz, I now marked best answer, I don't know if system automatically informs you about that.

Lasse, that makes sense, cars have worse handling than truck from my experience, they are more vulnerable to bumps, eg. when road has hole, and your car instantly goes in random direction resulting in crash. 

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that your Question has been answered.

Thank you to everyone, for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

spacer.png