Manual or Automatic?

Y4g1z.A

Hy, the automatic or manual thing depends more on the conditions in which one is more comfortable, for example automatic use because my game settings force me to having to use that kind of transmission, now if I had another configuration, of course I would use one of the manual type.

Automatic is more for comfort, long hauls, frequent stop and go. But it has its cons, depending on which adaptive transmission setting you have, sometimes causing unnecessary gear changes, which makes you lose time and momentum

Manual requires a bit more effort, but it's much more fun, and lets you have control of which gear you actually want. But frequent stop and go can be a pain on your feet if you use H Shifter.

I personally use "Range" when I drive a 6 speed (cars), and the appropriate shifter layout for the truck I drive. The 12 speed Scania uses a different shifting layout than a Daf for example.

OsZpKKf.jpg

It also implies using a range selector and splitter, which are on my shift stick attachment. But switching between the two layouts can sometimes make me cause to miss a gear because I try to put the lever in the wrong position. ?

As you can see, the 1st gear and Reverse gear are not in the same position. Understanding how splitter and range work, is like visualizing a 2 story house, with rooms, and each room have a small division. It can be complex at first, so it's always recommended to get used to either splitter or range first, then moving on to range splitter.

KkdaC1b.png

I don't like manual shifting in any game, so I just use automatic ? I am lazy and also I just use keyboard and mouse buuuuuut I also would use automatic even if I would own a wheel and shifter ?‍♀️

Female | german & english | sarcastic | gaming

76561198013596467.png

Discord: DahakaSkyRising#2850

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bulletx3/

[That profilepicture is my avatar from Second Life]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived