Save-editing 'country_validity' of double/hct trailers is blocked?

[MCG] K

Before, people could drive double/HCT trailers and teleport to service anywhere by editing country_validity in the savegame. It cannot be done in TMP anymore. I found when I turn on TMP after editing these values, the game will revert them to the default value after some updates.

Maybe it directly means that we don't have to fight with doubles blocking road in populated areas such as Calais-Duisburg road. How do you guys think about it?

In the trailer definition there's additional line named "source_name" - if it is not empty, then the game will take the info from that pointer instead of the save file. Set it to following:

source_name: ""

and the game will take info from the save file instead. 

The only non-important side effect is the warning in the console about being unable to find source definition when you try to move the HCT to different garage.

Take a note that when you want to customize HCT with in-game customizer, you'll have to move it into any garage in Finland before moving it back to previous one with trailer manager, since game will read the in-game definition after you start customizing the trailer. Similar thing is with any double set - in that case you can choose either Germany, Netherlands, Finland, or any of the Scandinavian countries before you move it back with trailer manager.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been 14 days since the last reply.

For the reason stated above, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived