Favorite Truck Color ?

I don't have a photo of my truck; however, i use the 'SUNRISE' Paint Job with Black and white, i think it looks quite nice to be honest :)

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request an eventFeedback | Want to join the team?

Current Status - spacer.png

For me it depends on the day and sitation.. if i'm tired after a long day at school i mostly just drive with the truck i've loaded into. In the weekend i tend to change the paintjob and colors of it. But you will see me driving most of the time in the Pries Logistics colors ?

(Pries Logistics colors)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              (Colors that i use if i'm changing the paintjob)

ets2_20200118_150327_00.pngets2_20200218_223026_00.png

Robin.  

Dutch-English | Sign Language

Useful links:  

TruckersMP Rules | Report System | Appealing a ban | TruckersMP Map

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived