Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Should I stay or should I go

Harald19672

the question is rhetoric so you do not need to answer, but yet again I have I have xpired ( oplevet) something that makes me ask the question. I was driving south toward Geneve ,when a Blind man rammed me from behind because he could not wait 10 seconds till I was further south ( till I have passed by the exit ) and then he could use the exit with no problems at all. I was driving 90 km/h and suddenly I made a carusel. 10 MORE SECONDS and everything would have been fine. It happens close to Mannheim ( Mannheim was the closest workshop )

the time was ca. 0925 CET . There was no : " I am sorry" from the Blind mand.

I did not see the name because when I was finish to carusel the BLIND man was long gone and and made a right turn at the bottom of the exit lane. 

And do not come with lame excuses like : my truck made you LAG. I do not buy that. 

I am mad and furius and Yes I have some vindictive thoughts like buying a car and ram every truck I see but then  my commonsense are telling me,  that it is not the way because , that the few times I have had incidents with cars, it could be because the car is hard to stear and therefor it really was an accident ( not foreseeable) ( the ets2 is not a racing/ car game) and of course most of you are not blind.

If I was thinking like that every time someone rams me I would be long gone. I feel you, when they get away like that, it's frustrating, but you must remain cool and learn from the situation.

If you are not recording already, you bettter make that a habit, and in situation like you have described, having tab menu open at all times helps me a lot. 

You can adjust opacity of the tab menu to make it almost transparent, customize it's position and size.

Example:  

7BE6C8F7C8915F0035BF26838FD20CDE21B9A094

Don't forget about that it also records history of last couple minutes, so you can get the name from there, but you would need to include that in video evidence.

I've never had to resort to that, so I don't know how well it would be accepted by game moderators.

hello, I understand you perfectly, to go the best doing what you like and someone appears that spoils the situation, and when you take out the information he disappears or escapes illegally most of the time, but you have to make a habit of recording at all times so you can perform a correct report to GM; but there are also two ways to find the problem: 1.it's the one they said before using the history so that we can get info

2.this is more complex besides being able to fall into the error, but it is that if you remember the name you can go to the website and search for it by its username, now you can fall for the mistake and then report to another member.

now you can fall for the mistake and then report to another member, but you have to be careful. Happy trucking

• 2 weeks later...

Archived