jackrolf

Thrustmaster or Logitech

I have never owned a Thrustmaster device myself, but have heard mixed opinions about it. In my opinion, Logitech has great devices for gaming and/or general PC use, and therefore I wouldn't want to switch over to something else now.

I have never owned a Thrustmaster device before, so I can't really say anything about them. I have a Logitech steering wheel, which caused me some problems in the beginning. But this did not really disturb me, because I just sent it back and got a new one back that worked fine. After my experience, I can also add that the support is good. (But I have heard from many others that this is probably not always the case) The price-performance ratio is in my opinion also good and the best you can get for a computer in this price range. 
I can only recommend a Logitech steering wheel. There is no other device I would rather use right now.

Like half of the people commenting on this thread, I have never owned a Thrustmaster myself, nor have I ever tried one. But I did get my hands on a Logitech G29 once. It felt awesome, the grip, the steering, the response. I currently don't own any wheel, but if I went to buy one I would definitely go for Logitech as a whole.