Thrustmaster or Logitech

jackrolf

I have never owned a Thrustmaster device myself, but have heard mixed opinions about it. In my opinion, Logitech has great devices for gaming and/or general PC use, and therefore I wouldn't want to switch over to something else now.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

I have never owned a Thrustmaster device before, so I can't really say anything about them. I have a Logitech steering wheel, which caused me some problems in the beginning. But this did not really disturb me, because I just sent it back and got a new one back that worked fine. After my experience, I can also add that the support is good. (But I have heard from many others that this is probably not always the case) The price-performance ratio is in my opinion also good and the best you can get for a computer in this price range. 
I can only recommend a Logitech steering wheel. There is no other device I would rather use right now.

Like half of the people commenting on this thread, I have never owned a Thrustmaster myself, nor have I ever tried one. But I did get my hands on a Logitech G29 once. It felt awesome, the grip, the steering, the response. I currently don't own any wheel, but if I went to buy one I would definitely go for Logitech as a whole.

Subiiii
Former TruckersMP
199483566_role_GameModerationTrainee.png339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
TruckersMP Support System | TruckersMP Rules | Knowledge Base | Feedback | Reports | Appeals

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Logitech G29, and I have to be honest, it's not great.

I makes A LOT of noise, forget about having a conversation with anybody else while driving, otherwise I haven't found any issues.

Logitech support has also denied certain problems to exist, example:

The Logitech G933 will, when out of battery for too long blink red, refuse to reconnect and refuse to charge. When confronted with this Logitech support said that you have to connect them. Several people have tried to explain that they can't connect it but Logitech support denies this being the case and tells them to just connect them.

this was a while ago and things may have changed

AB Baitans Transport | [Driver] [Leader]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been 14 days since the last reply.

For the reason stated above, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived