First impression

Dogey

Hello everyone,

I started driving about one and a half year ago. When I saw Videos of TruckersMP on YouTube I wanted to get it.

When I registered, I was just shocked how good everything looked, even tho TruckersMP staff not getting paid.

As I must admit I can't really program anything and I am just fascinated of people who can.

The system and everything is made pretty good. Just fascinating.

So my question to you is, what was you're first impression of the Multiplayer, forum etc.?

I'm really interested in your answers.

Stay safe,drive careful and see you on the roads.

Kind regards,

Dogey? 

Greetings Dogey ?

I first signed up in early 2015 after I got to hear about it, can't remember where from though. I didn't really understand anything about it though, as I never really read the rules and just did whatever I wanted to. This taught me to always read the rules, as I was even banned twice. But having those bans does not mean you can't reach anything within the community, luckily :) 

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Hey @Dogey,

I started playing TMP back in 2014 when it first came out and instantly fell in love with how it was running and the fact I can meet new people and see how their truck looks. I've seen the growth and the updates and since releasing all I see is improvements 

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

I remember first joining the TMP community as a player, my first impressions were really good as I was met by friendly staff members who we’re always willing to help out and still are - HAPPY TRUCKING

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request an eventFeedback | Want to join the team?

Current Status - spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been 14 days since the last reply.

For the reason stated above, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived