Maneuver signal

Angel .

Hello drivers! ?

There are some players who forget that ETS is a real life simulator. And that reason is the great villain of so many accidents that could have been avoided. A very common action is for some drivers to think that we have a crystal ball that will show us in time what their maneuver will be. But dear driver, you are wrong, nobody has this crystal ball. You, only you are responsible for telling other colleagues what your maneuver will be. The arrow on your truck's dashboard when used correctly can prevent a terrible accident, especially at intersections. Another important sign is the signposts. Respect the stop sign, preferably and the traffic lights. Everyone can make a safe and legal trip respecting the rules. And this is very easy!

See you on the road!

Hey Angel,

Thanks for sharing! You are definitely right. Every driver is more important than the rest which means that they need to go before anyone else. This causes issues and people push through, crash, rec ban, sleep, restart. It is a cycle, but sadly, there aren't many proper drivers that know what they are doing. For those who take their time, signal, respect red lights and speed limits, thank you!

Have a great night, Angel! :D

Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

Hello, Angel. 

I definitely do agree with you there in regards to people using their signals when they are turning right or left. A lot of people forget that it is a feature, and I do appreciate you sharing this post with us because it would give everyone a gentle reminder about the signals being in game. You are also correct that we can learn from our mistakes, and that is a never-ending cycle that we face during our time within TruckersMP or in real life. I personally feel sincere in regards to your frustration in regards to creating this topic, but I hope your experience in-game is an enjoyable one! 

Have a wonderful night, and hope to hear from you soon. 

Regards,

SarahMaddy

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

hey angel, i can absolutly understand u. 

i drove  like that. with some special cases. if i am driving alone, i drove above a red light or ignorring a stop sign. but is there any kind of player in tab menu, i strictly follow rules like driving 50 in cities or what the street signs show me. normally my truckspeed on highw ay is about 80 to 90 km/h. 

if i drive on D-C road i got so much hate, cause i drive it with 60. 

but yeah, i crashed so often into someone cause i was on the left side and wanted to turn left. suddenly the dude felt like, he must turn left instead of driving forward or turning right and bam... 

i hat that. 

but the crash isnt the bad thing, or that they didnt use their signs. they always start to blame you cause U crashed them.... 

so much player need a bit more self-reflection....

I make an effort to drive as correct as possible, including paying attention to the mirrors (including what my trailer/HCT does), using signals and obeying signs, traffic lights and road markings.

Do I mess it up, yes I do, often! :) 

But since I IRL have been riding a motorcycle for 25 years where mirrors, signals and obeying the rules literally may save your life, I have hard time switching  that survival instinct off even if it is "just" a game.

Hello. I agree with you ... some players are not reading TruckersMP regulations. And then it is as it is ....

Regards.

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

hello, what happens is that in the MP there are those who want to make a simulation as complete as possible, but in contrast there are those who see the MP as a NFS but with trucks and with more things to just make a races, but also some try to follow the rules but tell me.... how many times have you thought in having put the directional or danger, but they were not placed, just as in real life we can all be wrong, now the difference this where mistakes are learned.... and there are some who never learn and follow recklessly without using proper driving manoeuvres and generate problemas.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been 14 days since the last reply.

For the reason stated above, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived