Unreliable connection

Question

Hello Everyone I Was Wondering If There Was A Fix To This I've Tried To Join On ATS Server And This Same Very Message Pops Up 

My Internet is fine and never had problems with my internet I don't have any pop blocks on my PC Nor Do I Have Virus Programs On In The Background 

Help ? ?????

5 answers to this question

Hi there, @LT Ray

First of all, thank you for creating a topic in the Help Section of the forums. 

This is not a bug or an issue with the mod. This is a user side problem which has to do with the internet connection issues such as packet loss, packet corruption or bad network bandwidth. This is a feature that was added to avoid collision crashes due to internet connection lag and avoid people getting banned as it looked like they had NCZ hack but in fact they had bad connection with the server. One way to monitor your connection issue is by typing into console g_developer 16. In order to remove it put it back to g_developer 1.

The above command will bring the below panel which will show information about your internet connection. The ones which you are mostly interested is Packetloss last second and Packetloss total. The optimal is always having 0 but if you see that those values are rising then you should worry for not having a stable connection.

R8tMyzK.png

There isn't any specific fix which will fix the problem instantly, but there are couple common fixes which could help avoid getting kicked:

• Avoid using Wi-Fi.

• Avoid uploading or downloading and playing MP at the same time.

• Avoid doing Windows Updates at the same time.

• Avoid having too many users or devices at the same time into your network.

• Avoid using streaming services at the same time.

• Check your firewall settings into your router/switch.

• Prefer using servers nearest to your location.

• Try to talk with your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and see if you can come up with a solution. Ask your ISP if they support internet profiles such as "FastPath" or "Interleave" and ask for Interleave. Interleave will raise your ping but it will do more packet checks by your ISP.

I hope this helps with your issue. :D

Kind regards,

SarahMaddy

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hey there, LT RAY!

Firstly, our team here at TruckersMP wants to say thank you for using our forums and being a loyal member of our community.

Seeing as our Trial Support member, Sarah has given you a very detailed reply above, I would be interested in knowing if your problem has been resolved!

We would appreciate you letting us know in order to help keep our forums organised. We thank you for your help!

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Support

Hi there, @LT Ray

We are glad to hear that your issue has been solved. 

Thank you to everyone who helped out here.

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP - Trial Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!