Thinking about ATS

Beep Boop Coming Through

Hello, Beep Boop Coming Through. 

I have a wonderful experience playing American Truck Simulator in single-player and in multiplayer. When I first saw some gameplays happening from other people within TruckersMP, I really enjoyed seeing what the game had to offer in regards to what their perspective was before actually getting the game myself (thanks to someone gifting it to me). Since then, I have not stopped playing American Truck Simulator because it is fun to explore and check out the scenery, especially in Washington! The Washington DLC is definitely one to get when you can for ATS, cause the scenery I reckon you would enjoy. 

Regards,

SarahMaddy

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

7 hours ago, SarahMaddy said:

Hello, Beep Boop Coming Through. 

I have a wonderful experience playing American Truck Simulator in single-player and in multiplayer. When I first saw some gameplays happening from other people within TruckersMP, I really enjoyed seeing what the game had to offer in regards to what their perspective was before actually getting the game myself (thanks to someone gifting it to me). Since then, I have not stopped playing American Truck Simulator because it is fun to explore and check out the scenery, especially in Washington! The Washington DLC is definitely one to get when you can for ATS, cause the scenery I reckon you would enjoy. 

Regards,

SarahMaddy

Thank you very much for your views, The game sounds very promising, I'll make sure I'll look into it and wasington :)

Everyone will have their own response to your question as we relate it it in different ways.  

For Single Player:  I like the vast amount of options to Mod the game from Trucks, Trailers, Special loads for unique trucks (Heavy Tow rigs) and then the Lighting and Reshade mods.  
For Multiplayer: I enjoy seeing others on the road, which are almost always friendly encounters and grouping up with random virtual truckers or buddies I've made on my travels. 

The thing I don't like about some of the VTCs and TruckersMP in general is the grinding competition it influences in which Miles are all that matter.  On the contrary I find methodical simulation experiences to be the more enjoyable (personally).  I don't like hauling ass to rack up miles to pad the VTC's leader board so they can have this month's bragging rights.  I do highly recommend ATS, the later releases are immersive and cities are unique.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been 14 days since the last reply.

For the reason stated above, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived