1.37: Rework of France and...new trailer coming in?

Moritaka

HY, if you like ETS2 you're sure to follow the scs blog or watch the News Feed when selecting the game to play, and you've certainly read one of the latest news that speaks of the arrival of 1.37; rework of France and other details such as visual and sound improvements.......but if you've noticed the photos that the scs team has uploaded, you've noticed this photo and in a small detail which is the arrival of a new type of trailer to the game... now some have said that it's the same food schwarzmaller, but if we do zoom you'll notice that in blue is the schwarzmüller trailer and in red is the new trailer.... Now the questions are.... what kind of trailer it will be?.... you can buy it?... if this is the case, it can be modified?...it can be seen and used only with certain dlcs?..... or is it just a small advance that you can see in 1.38? 

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment below and happy trucking.

1.37.jpg

The one in blue rectangle on the right is Schwarzmüller Food Cistern.

It is in the game already for some time, and is part of Schwarzmüller DLC, but along with Schwarzmüller Low Bed trailer isn't ownable yet. This trailer always features company livery only on the front and rear parts of the tank, while the rest of it has this polished aluminium look.

You are right, the one on the left in red rectangle is't the same trailer, and doesn't look familiar to me. This may be new generic food cistern, which will replace old model present in the game, now simply named "tank trailer" in trailer listing.  Both of these trailers are used to transport milk in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

I would like own cisterns (no mod) will appear in the Euro Truck Simulator 2. This is expected by many players. In my opinion new trailer in red rectangle will be available(without dlc) in free update 1.37. 

In next update, the French four cities of Metz, Reims, Strasbourg, and Dijon will refreshed. In addition, other cities in France will also be renovated in subsequent updates. I will quote a few sentences the person who working on it:

But what I can do is what SCS just announced to the public: rebuilding cities one by one, on a low-priority, but nice to have project. I've been working on rebuilding these French cities in my free time (and I can finally tell the community now!), just to get them at the level of the German cities. The choice of cities may look strange, but that's mainly because I didn't get to those other three cities yet. For me, the biggest gripes were not Calais and Lyon; they were Reims and Lille. I've gotten rid of one of them, and the other one may come later...
And if you look at the current state of the port of Calais in the game and how it looks like in real life... the amount of work and asset demand makes me scared...

It is worth paying attention to this sentence from blog?

What other surprises lie around the corner in future updates? You will just have to wait and see, but for now, we hope you will enjoy the refresh of these french cities and hope you will take the time to revisit these cities when 1.37 is ready.

So we have to wait patiently for the experimental/public beta 1.37(single-player) and then and then we'll see what new the game developer has prepared.

MarkON

• 2 weeks later...

Archived