Anyone else hate when...

jackrolf

Hello, So I have been playing a lot recently and I have noted that ALOT of people love to just ram you, Troll you, or just be annoying well you are just trying to RP... Now I report the users in game but I don't care enough to report via forums or whatever... Like I just want to play ETS2 and hual my load. I must admit at times it is fun seeing other people get rammed by other people... Like I am driving along and I just see a truck go flying.. You got to admit it's funny, No?

Hello.  There is no rule for this ... people are different and they have different ideas ... you can only report them for misconduct and that's it.  

Regards.

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

The best option is just to stay the heck away from C-D and haul cargos in other countries. Unless you're a game mod and 50% of your job is located on a single little road everyone loves to ride. I would recommend you buying needed dlc and switch to ProMods, as it is a whole new experience campared to vanilla ets2 map. 

Anyway, everyone decides on their own, do they want to ride there, or dont, but if you want to continue driving on C-D, i advise you record all arguable situations, and keep them for 1 month, if you dont want to report anyone. You may use Windows 10 DVR, wich can record last minute of gameplay, really helps a lot, as you have time to type '/pinfo' 

// Steam || YouTube || Telegram @pasztet_blr || Discord pasztet_blr#5988 \\

4WZnYI3.png

Hate. Such a strong word.
I suggest to you to stay away in particular from the road between Duisburg and Calais if you do not want to risk to get involved in accidents caused by reckless drivers.
Furthermore, please report perpetrators in-game or via the website, but NEVER anywhere else (e.g. forum, Discord, etc.).

Drive safely!

I really see a lot of videos like that and I think it’s really funny, sometimes I take a walk on the roads of Calais and Duisburg and there’s always a troll there, I’m used to it and I just do my duty to report and report on TMP, Of course, I know that I can't walk there just to report people because there are also administrators there watching over everything at any time. I pass a few times over there.

Just driving around I never get trolled and if so I'm not getting trolled so hard. Driving on CD road I still see people getting rammed, but it's never the case for me. Always recording if something happens, which I also recommend to you.

Report them, continue driving safely and just be careful overall as I made the best experiences driving caution and careful.

Kind regards,

Dogey? 

Greetings Dogey ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been 14 days since the last reply.

For the reason stated above, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived