Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Are you a good driver?

Lime.

Following the speed limit will not make you a good driver. I ignore the speed limit but I drive carefully and I rarely make a mistake or crash. I know limits of my truck. Speed limits in ETS are stupidly low and should be at least 20-30km/h higher. 50 km/h feels like 25 km/h. I stop at red lights and follow all other traffic rules of course.

So yes, I am good driver I suppose.

Personally i believe i am a good driver; however, i don't follow the traffic light rules in game unless i meet another truck at an intersection.

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request an eventFeedback | Want to join the team?

Current Status - spacer.png

The problem with asking such a question is that most people, in real life especially, will claim they're a good driver. In my experience, I can assure you most people are not good drivers. It's also somewhat subjective because people have differing ideas on what makes a person a good driver.

I'm a brilliant driver most the time however we all have our accidents at some point while driving. I do stop at red lights when i am in high populated areas and when in small convoys or driving with friends i tend to follow the speed limits. I additionally use my indicators and mirrors when overtaking or at a junction :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived