Are you a good driver?

Lime.

Yeah, sure. :kappa:Being honest I follow speed limits and road rules. :mlg_doge:

TruckersMP Team member should follow Rules as well but as you know not everyone follow them.

I hope, you follow the Rules as me as well. TruckersMP Rules and Road Rules are very important.

I think that I am good driver. @Baldemar TR , Am I good driver? :LUL:

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

I'm very cautious about the rules,What I am most worried about in the game is that the computer cuts the screen,After cutting the screen, the consequences are unimaginable!Sometimes an ad pops up!

Ets2 and ATS are my favorite games, and I'm good at them:LUL:I'll wait for the traffic lights according to the situation,If there are other players in the nearby, I will wait!Speed rules will be followed!

I want to be a good driver!:troll:

I would never claim to be a good driver, as this would require a scale to measure against.
What I can say though is that the number of accidents caused by me is zero, and I will do my best to keep it that way.

Furthermore, I try to follow all real world road traffic laws to get the most realism out of the simulator. This includes (but is not limited to) speed limits, traffic signs, traffic lights, break times, etc.
Naturally, I exercise caution, care and mutual consideration which I regard as absolutely essential requirements for a peaceful and enjoyable community.

Speaking on behalf of myself an no one else I do run lights and I speed but in a safe manner. If I am approaching a stop light and i see another player close by approaching as well I will follow the road rules. If no one is visibly in sight i will keep moving. Speeding is also something i do but in a manner where i am alert and aware of everything around my vehicle. Therefore if an accident or something occurs in front of me i have ample time to stop and possibly switch lanes to avoid an accident at all possible. 

I really want to drive a truck or bus when i have free time as a hobby. My family and neighbours don't have a truck or bus. I can't realize my dream because of this reason. TruckersMP is a totally free platform and i can drive a truck like a real life and my answer is yes for your question. I always follow all of traffic rules. 

Hy, depends more on the area, because if they are areas with a lot of traffic, THE LAW IS ALWAYS RESPECTED :D, but if one is far from the hustle and bustle of the "common" areas which would be areas like the C-D or generally Dutch, north of France, Germany and belgica; but if one is for example in dlcs like Italy or Viva la france, one can be more relaxed in that sense as to pass a light in red if one is literally alone and there is no one nearby in 700 meters; but if there's anyone you should always respect layes and common sense because sometimes you don't know who's behind the other machine and problems can happen; in addition to one if you use the TMP, you should know by heart the point of the rules: 2 - Game-only rules, in order to play correctly

So what i do is that i usually drive 90km/h anywhere. Except for the CD road. There i drive the posted speed limit to be safe. If i come to a red light i check all roads for people that might have green, and if there isent any i drive over. If i see anybody else at the other roads that has green i always stop. I always use turn signals and check my mirrors before changing lanes and all that :) So i would call my self a good driver. But then again with my job here i really should be :P

I'm a really good and cautious driver. I don't really stop at red lights except when there's players near

but you are allowed to do that with no players near. I'm always driving 110km/h and when there's a sharp curve I slow down. Even on CD road I got no damage or anything. So yes you could definitelycall me a good driver.

Kind regards,

Dogey? 

Greetings Dogey ?

Archived