Utah DLC opinions

ZabbeX

There isn't that much to explore like in previous DLCs, road network is sparse, similar to Nevada, but the overall quality is better, equal to previous DLCs.

You will find lots of beautiful views, high speed interstates, some interesting small roads and even dirt roads, and new type of interchanges - diverging diamond interchange (had to google the term).

Although it's nice, it isn't that much important now, but when Idaho releases it will provide connection of the northern states with Arizona, so I would maybe wait for that. Later, I believe that next after Idaho will be Colorado, and with that Utah will further connect the rest of the map with New Mexico.

It's easy for us run of the mill drivers/gamers/simmers to pass opinions on a developer's efforts.  As stated, the Utah DLC isn't as great as Washington's, but It is well done, haven't experienced any bugs myself like we did with the Washington release, and I have to support a company who continues to build content for the community.   I appreciate the fact they are keeping it current and plan to continue rolling out steady DLC for many states to come in the future. 

spacer.png

I recently purchased Utah a couple days ago. It’s honestly not a bad DLC and it definitely does add nice roads to drive around on. I do agree with Jager, as Washington is by far better than Utah (could be because I prefer the green states and not the desert ones).

Do I recommend it? Yes. It does add more content to the simulator and it does support SCS Software for their wonderful work.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

I haven't bought it either, not too sure on whether I will or not, I don't play a lot of ATS so not sure it will be worth it. 
I have Oregon, Washington and New Mexico, Oregon for me personally is my favourite so far, but like I said, don't play the game very much at the moment, should get back into it, used to loved the big open roads of the states.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been 14 days since the last reply.

For the reason stated above, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived