About installation

BoMBaSTiK

Question

Hi..I'd like to get help please… i'm unable to unistall truckerMP due to when i try to put the path i Always get error that says you must select valid euro truck simulator 2 path or smtg like that.. i have it installed in my steam but in D:\ but seems impossible to complete the installation… :(

Also without opening another 3d i ask here.. i have Logitech g25 as wheel but in game i cannot set clutch.. could u kindly gimme ad advice about being able to set up the clutch from game options so i could be able to use shifts instead of using automatic one? 

Ty in advance… 

10 answers to this question

Hello @BoMBaSTiK,

To your first question:

Once the TruckersMP Installer asks you to enter the path to the ETS2 and/or ATS you can click on "Browse" and go to the directory where the ETS2-/ATS.exe is located. If you don't know where the directory for either one is you can go into your Steam Library and right-click on the game you have installed (ETS2/ATS) and then: "Properties" -> "Local Files" -> "Browse Local Files". Once in the file explorer you can see the path above, it should look something like this: "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2". 

Now onto the second question:

Once you're in-game go into the settings, then go to "Controls" and once you're there you can click on the "Transmission" Option and choose your favored Transmission style.

Or:

Stay in the Control settings and click on the "Set Up Wizard" (I'm not sure if it's called like that but is the one option to set your wheel up when you first got it). There it will ask you what Transmission you want to use, click on the one you want and you're done with the Transmission part. Setting the wheel up again will not delete your already assigned buttons on the wheel.

I hope you understood me and that it helped you.

Kind regards,

- Inklink

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours ago, Inklink said:

Hello @BoMBaSTiK,

To your first question:

Once the TruckersMP Installer asks you to enter the path to the ETS2 and/or ATS you can click on "Browse" and go to the directory where the ETS2-/ATS.exe is located. If you don't know where the directory for either one is you can go into your Steam Library and right-click on the game you have installed (ETS2/ATS) and then: "Properties" -> "Local Files" -> "Browse Local Files". Once in the file explorer you can see the path above, it should look something like this: "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2". 

Tyvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv much, seems this saved me.. 

About the other answer i didnt understand what u meant, sorry but english isn't my main Language.. Anyway i know where i should change that but if i try to set clutch when i press clutch pedal it isn't selected like if i would not pressing it… once there was Logitech profiler software but now i'm unable to find..that's why i was asking here...

On older Logitech steering wheels, such as G27 you can test the axes by opening joy.cpl followed by double clicking your steering wheel on the list in the window. After the new window opens, you'll be able to test all buttons and axes. In some cases you may be able to test additional features, such as force feedback, or the LED bar(if applicable). In case if you're searching for drivers, they can be downloaded here: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360024840473-Downloads-G25-Racing-Wheel

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

9 hours ago, Titanic4 said:

On older Logitech steering wheels, such as G27 you can test the axes by opening joy.cpl followed by double clicking your steering wheel on the list in the window. After the new window opens, you'll be able to test all buttons and axes. In some cases you may be able to test additional features, such as force feedback, or the LED bar(if applicable). In case if you're searching for drivers, they can be downloaded here: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360024840473-Downloads-G25-Racing-Wheel

Tyvm to u 2.. I found Logitech profiler software..now i try to see if i can fix my problem and let u know later.. Tyvm in advance anyway..

46 minutes ago, Sabbi [GER] said:

Hello there!

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Kind Regards
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

Hi Sabbi [GER] and ty for ur interest… Now i can see clutch avaiable, but i have another problem :( i mean when i'm stopped to fill up the truck goes rear while i keep brake pedal pressed but i noticed from game options that it results pressed even if i'm not pressing it (i mean Yellow line under the brake option)and ofc cause me some problem like hurting stuff,and if i try to press the gas pedal nothing happens and i need to turn off the truck if i need to going rear and viceversa (hope would be comphrensible what i  mean).. I'm using atm simply automatic shift mode cause i dont know how to switch from 5th shift to higher ones so till i dont buy my own truck with 6 shifts gear i prefer to use automatic one.. 

On Logitech steering wheels, the included pedal set is using inverted axes. Also make sure that you're using separate axes for gas and brake. This can be changed in either software or in the test page I've mentioned before. After making this change, reassign both acceleration and brake axes to the respective pedals in the pedal set. As for 12 speed transmissions: you can assign 1 button to toggle between high and low ranges. The gear you'll get on each set will depend on whenever you've selected splitter layout or ranged one. In case of the gearboxes with more than 12 gears you'll have to assign another button for secondary transfer case toggle. I've set mine to first red button from left(Button 1) for toggling first transfer case and the second one next to it on the right hand side for toggling second one. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

1 hour ago, Titanic4 said:

On Logitech steering wheels, the included pedal set is using inverted axes. Also make sure that you're using separate axes for gas and brake. This can be changed in either software or in the test page I've mentioned before. After making this change, reassign both acceleration and brake axes to the respective pedals in the pedal set.

Ty for ur answer but what u wrote (that i quoted) is kind of arabian for me :(