Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Report Time

sozixl

Hello @loouwww

1 hour ago, loouwww said:

I just wanted to ask real quick, how long does it take to get a report claimed by somebody?

Unfortunately, TruckersMP does not publish statistics: how many reports are in the queue and what is the average waiting time.

However, I agree with the above answers other players.
Recently, I haven't waited more than a few days.

44 minutes ago, loouwww said:

ok because i got so many reports to put online and i really want those players to get their punishment

If you submitted a report on the website - it will definitely be checked.

Read this article from TruckersMP Knowledge Base: 

Report System FAQ https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/9

"Q: I made a report, why hasn't it been dealt with yet?

A: At times, our queue can get pretty big which will delay response time. But do not worry because every report will get dealt with eventually, no report goes unchecked."

Have a nice day & Happy Trucking?

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

ok because i got so many reports to put online and i really want those players to get their punishment

Be assured that the perpetrators will be punished eventually, given that you have provided legal evidence.
Regarding the response time of reports, I second what others already said: 2-3 days, sometimes a week.

This is not a problem, you have one month time until the evidence loses its validation.

The evidence you provide cannot be older than 1 month.

Source: https://truckersmp.com/rules#1-service-wide-rules (§1.4 - Reporting users)

GMs will usually claim the report from 2-3 days, and there are reports just a few seconds later GMs has processed them, but sometimes will take about 1 week or more. The reason is that the number of reports is so many and they have to claim them one by one and the Staff also have their lives. But you don't need to worry because all the reports will be processed ? 

Hey there ?

Reports can take upto even a week. It really comes down to how many Game Moderators are available, how many reports are already pending and what type of the report that is. 

Some reports can take a few minutes to deal with, but some can take days after being claimed. 

However, after you send a report, nothing bad will happen to you (as long as you respect our report rules [1.4]). Report will be reviewed and dealt with. 

I hope this explains everything :)

banner

As said above, it depends on GM availability mainly. We are, after all volunteers. Additionally, it depends on the time of year. Holidays and seasonal breaks are going to be busy on the servers, and will increase the number of reports we receive and ultimately handle. Mainly, winter/christmas break can be a real killer on us.

Prior to winter break, we were able to respond to reports within the same day (less then 24 hours after the report was sent). Christmas hit, and due to the number of reports received, and GM availability (as we like to take vacations/holidays as well), this got us pushed into having reports answers 4-5 days after they were sent. Over time, this has been gradually decreasing as we work to clear the back log and get ourselves back into more reasonable numbers. We are back down to within 48 hours, and working hard to get back down within 24 hours.

Also note, report types and languages can also affect how long a report can take. Depending on the investigation/translation needed, this can also increase the response times a bit to ensure that everything is checked, understood, and we are ensuring that we take correct and effective action for the issue at hand.

We've been there in the past, having reports submitted and wondering how long it will take before it gets reviewed. It's not great to have to wait, and we understand that. While it may seem to sit there for a while at times, please be assured we are doing everything we can to get it done as quickly as possible, as correctly as possible, and as effectively as possible. ?

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

Hello.  It should take 2-3 days or faster, but it can also take up to a week.

Regards

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

It depends on the density, if it is dense, it can take 4-5 days. But generally it is looked at between 2 or 3 days. ?

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, there is nothing more to discuss as your question has been answered numerous times.

For the reason stated above and to prevent post farming, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived