Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Getting kicked from the Server

Question

My problem is come on. When I enter a server and then directly, this message appears to me

you have been kicked from the server reason not enabled headphones while driving

6 answers to this question

While you are driving either on American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator as long as it is on TruckersMP side you have to do various things to be prevented from being auto-kicked from the public server. This would be such things as not being AFK for more then five minutes. Make sure to have your headlights illuminated from the hours of 4:00pm ( 1600 ) to 7:00am ( 0700 ). This will change once the winter mod has been disabled. You were auto kicked from the server. Make sure to read the notification that appears in red at the bottom left corner of your screen. The first warning states you have 15 seconds before being auto kicked from the server and every five seconds after that it will warn you again with the remaining time you have left. Once you have been kicked safely pull over to the side of the road and save your game progress. Rejoin the server and once you are out of Ghost Mode you can safely continue your journey. I hope this has solved your issue. 

Thanks for the info. Because I didn’t know this information, I am new to a game and also like you online within a game. Thank you 2 times for helping me wish you happy days

Edited by YaHya_TlmDZ

Hello again! :)

We are glad to hear that your Question has been answered.

Thank you to everyone for helping here.

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

spacer.png