Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

VTC system - 10 or 12 posts on post section in VTC

roweroraffi

Suggestion Name: VTC system - 10 or 12 posts on post section in VTC 

Suggestion Description: In a VTC website You have possibilities to write posts - information, relations from convois, other info etc. But on a first site od this section You have only space for 5-6 topics. In my opinion it is not enough space for all information about vtc life. If You will pin two topics with important info about vtc (important messages, rules  etc), You have only 4 topics left for other topics. If You want to be active VTC really using new vtc website, your posts will soon disappear on second site, where nobody ever look. It is disscouraging, and suggest NOT to be too active user of VTC website. That is why i suggest to expand this section - lets will be 10 or 12 topics visible at once. It should be enough to post and pin important information and post other information from vtc life. 

Any example images: not needed.

Why should it be added?: Because it is important to make new VTC section more usefull.

Raffi

----

Za każdym razem, gdy do firanki podpinasz 8x4 i włączasz koguty gdzieś na świecie umiera w cierpieniu mały szczeniaczek.
Every time You attach curtain trailer to 8x4 and turn your beacons on - somewhere dies cute little puppy.

• 2 years later...