[GUIDE] TruckersMP User & Staff hex Color Information

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, .Christopher said:

Community Moderator & Community Moderator Team Leader are actually different colors. 

I suggest to check it out again :)

Editted the hex color code.

Thanks for tell me! ❤️

//Changed the Community Moderator's hex color code. 

• Thanks 1

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

Hey there @TeamAudi_Chemistry_EM - thanks for making this guide. It's one I use quite a lot of the time!

At the moment, this guide is outdated and various changes need making. Please update your guide to respect the following:

- "Developer" needs splitting into "Web Developer", "Game Developer" and "DevOps".

- "Community Manager" and "Senior Community Manager" still need removing the "Community Moderator" section.

- Patreon "Trucker" (Bronze) and "Fan" (Silver) also need adding to the "Patreon" section.

- "TruckersFM" role needs adding.

- "Support Trainee" needs adding in the "Support" section.

- "Game Moderator Trainers" needs correcting to "Game Moderator Trainer".

- "Service and Data Analst" needs correcting to "Service and Data Analyst". This role also needs adding to the "Upper Staff" category.

- "Project Coodinator" needs correcting to "Project Coordinator".

Thanks for your contribution with this guide, it's really helpful for a lot of people ❤️

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Phon said:

Hey there @TeamAudi_Chemistry_EM - thanks for making this guide. It's one I use quite a lot of the time!

At the moment, this guide is outdated and various changes need making. Please update your guide to respect the following:

- "Developer" needs splitting into "Web Developer", "Game Developer" and "DevOps".

- "Community Manager" and "Senior Community Manager" still need removing the "Community Moderator" section.

- Patreon "Trucker" (Bronze) and "Fan" (Silver) also need adding to the "Patreon" section.

- "Service and Data Analst" needs correcting to "Service and Data Analyst". This role also needs adding to the "Upper Staff" category.

Thanks for your contribution with this guide, it's really helpful for a lot of people ❤️

Updated Information

+ Developer role separated to Game/Web/DevOps

- Removed the role CM/Senior CM in Community Moderator section

+ Added the role, Support Trainee

* Editted the role name, Game Moderator Trainer

* Editted the role name, Service and Data Analyst and added this role to Upper Staff section

* Editted the role name, Project Coordinator.

I want to need a help "Patreon - (Bronze)" , "Patreon - Fan" and TruckersFM role. If you find the player having this role, please mention and notify me!

//Updated

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

@TeamAudi_Chemistry_EMThank you!

TFM_Mikey has the TruckersFM role on the website. The colour is #00ff00

Aek177 is a Silver Patron. The colour is #C0C0C0

Bronze Patrons have no coloured name. That was a mistake in my request, you can ignore that one.

Additionally, there is also a Stream Moderation role on the forum. LaxZ has this role, and the colour is the same as other Community Moderators.

+ ALL UPDATED MENTIONED.

On 2/16/2021 at 2:43 AM, Phon said:

On 2/16/2021 at 11:35 PM, Phon said:

@TeamAudi_Chemistry_EMThank you!

TFM_Mikey has the TruckersFM role on the website. The colour is #00ff00

Aek177 is a Silver Patron. The colour is #C0C0C0

Bronze Patrons have no coloured name. That was a mistake in my request, you can ignore that one.

Additionally, there is also a Stream Moderation role on the forum. LaxZ has this role, and the colour is the same as other Community Moderators.

Thanks for helping! 

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

One final thing you could do if you wanted would be to also include the decimal colour code for each rank too.

This would mean that the code could be copied straight into the config.txt file for setting the tag colour in-game, instead of first having to do a conversion.

https://convertingcolors.com/ appears to be a good website for this if you were interested.

Regards,

Quality_Productions

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

On 2/21/2021 at 8:14 AM, Phon said:

quality_productions is correct about this, there is indeed a separate ProMods rank on the website that I forgot about.

That should be the last thing to update! :D

//Done

On 2/21/2021 at 4:43 PM, quality_productions said:

One final thing you could do if you wanted would be to also include the decimal colour code for each rank too.

This would mean that the code could be copied straight into the config.txt file for setting the tag colour in-game, instead of first having to do a conversion.

https://convertingcolors.com/ appears to be a good website for this if you were interested.

Regards,

Quality_Productions

I will update soon!

• Like 1

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

• 1 month later...

Hey @TeamAudi_Chemistry_EM, seems that you forgot to add the new role called "Game Producer" into the post. Also, you should remove "Project Manager" role because Smoky doesn't have it anymore, and no one will get it. ? 

Great guide by the way, well done! ❤️ 

• HaulieLove 1

Kind Regards, 

El Reja

Retired Game Moderator Leader, Community Moderator and Translator

TruckersMP Rules - Appeal System - Report System - Feedback System

Hey @TeamAudi_Chemistry_EM

TruckersMP staff added a new rank a few days ago. It's worth adding to U S E R - Retired Team

It is also worth remembering about: U S E R - Veteran Driver VI

• Woah! 1

On 4/14/2021 at 6:54 AM, El Reja said:

Hey @TeamAudi_Chemistry_EM, seems that you forgot to add the new role called "Game Producer" into the post. Also, you should remove "Project Manager" role because Smoky doesn't have it anymore, and no one will get it. ? 

Great guide by the way, well done! ❤️ 

2 hours ago, MarkON said:

Hey @TeamAudi_Chemistry_EM

TruckersMP staff added a new rank a few days ago. It's worth adding to U S E R - Retired Team

It is also worth remembering about: U S E R - Veteran Driver VI

Implemented today's update. Thanks for notifying!

//updated Upon's request

• Woah! 1

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager