[GUIDE] TruckersMP User & Staff hex Color Information

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you for enlightening us on this matter.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• Community Moderation Manager

Hey @TeamAudi_Chemistry_EM,

Your guide is looking pretty good! However, there is a small change needed:

The Game Producer is not part of the development team - it's an own rank. Also, the colour code for that rank is #7c4dff.

Kind regards,

CuteCat

• Like 1

Rules | Knowledge Base | Report a Player | Provide Feedback

TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

23 hours ago, CuteCat said:

Hey @TeamAudi_Chemistry_EM,

Your guide is looking pretty good! However, there is a small change needed:

The Game Producer is not part of the development team - it's an own rank. Also, the colour code for that rank is #7c4dff.

Kind regards,

CuteCat

Updated.

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

• Phon featured this topic

Hello @TeamAudi_Chemistry_EM

Please could you update your guide as per the following:

- Rename "Projector" to "Project Coordination"

- Add Senior Add-On Manager, colour is 674e91 - this needs adding to the Add-On and Upper Staff sections.

- Remove Project Manager from the Upper Staff section - at the current time this role is unused.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Phon said:

Hello @TeamAudi_Chemistry_EM

Please could you update your guide as per the following:

- Rename "Projector" to "Project Coordination"

- Add Senior Add-On Manager, colour is 674e91 - this needs adding to the Add-On and Upper Staff sections.

- Remove Project Manager from the Upper Staff section - at the current time this role is unused.

Updated. Thanks for notifying!

• HaulieLove 1

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

• 1 month later...

Project Coordination, ADD_ON Team color looks  almost same  my personal opinion is  if you change project co.. or ADD ON color a bit then it will  be nice i think ?  i have some color code you check if you want ?   #808000Olive (W3C)  ,  #CD5C5CIndianRed (W3C) ,   #810541Purple Maroon,  #7E587EViola Purple,  #6C2DC7Purple Amethyst,  #86608EFrench Lilac

Thanks for the information , it ll help me to find out the person on server ?

spacer.png

On 7/28/2021 at 10:53 PM, Raymond_97 said:

Project Coordination, ADD_ON Team color looks  almost same  my personal opinion is  if you change project co.. or ADD ON color a bit then it will  be nice i think ?  i have some color code you check if you want ?   #808000Olive (W3C)  ,  #CD5C5CIndianRed (W3C) ,   #810541Purple Maroon,  #7E587EViola Purple,  #6C2DC7Purple Amethyst,  #86608EFrench Lilac

Thanks for the information , it ll help me to find out the person on server ?

Project Coordinator color isn't same with Add-on Team Color. Add-on Team Color is a little brighter than Project Coordinator color.

• Upvote 1

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

Thanks For Guide

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 2 months later...