Car Engine Sound

GonZz.

Hello, what happens is that the "scout" or "Skoda", was created by the TMP team and not SCS, so it has flaws in graphics, design, driving but especially in sound; But it's something at least. Now what could be done is to improve the production quality of the car; or rightly change it maybe for another or a much better version than the current one.

I am headphones user, and when one powered by TSI engine drives near me for longer than 10s, I get upset and nauseous.

The other, TDI engine is still still quite noisy, but not nearly as bad.

The simplest solution would be removing the TSI engine option from the mod, untill someone  is available to work on it.

However there is going to be new sound engine, called FMOD, introduced into the game in the 1.37 version, and that will possibly have major impact on the TMP .

From my perspective when I'm in the car, the engine noise isn't loud but it does have some sort of weird echo-type noise when it's doing the same speed constantly. From another player's perspective, the TSI engine is very loud as it passes, but the TDI engine isn't too bad.

I also think that the Skoda sound and the horn could be improved a little bit as it is a very high-pitched horn that even hurts the ears?

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello. In my opinion the sounds of passenger cars are good, but they could be improved a bit.

Regards :)

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

It's quite noisy and I'm not sure but it's sounds a bit like a washing machine. It's not really the sound of a realistic car.

But who knows of TMP is gonna fix it. It's also when you drive 110km/h it has like an echo droving constantly the same speed and it shakes from the right to the left constantly.

Kind regards,

Dogey? 

Greetings Dogey ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived