cannot validate gameversion

stijnvhned123123

Question

i re-installed it but it keeps saying it clickt 100 times on the yes button doesn't work
-i have steam
-i have the newest version
-i have euro truck simulater 2
-i have selected the right path:C:\program files(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2
- i have windows 8

can someone help me?

PS: I have the newest version of ets2mp I am already helped by TruCkDr1V3r but he couldn't fix it either 

Important

Im not a noob that has made a dumb mistake I tried everything I could an it is a problem of ets2MP itself

so developers that look at this topic please help me 

for the developers in the past they already fixed this problem so maybe do it again

and I have this problem for 2 months

post-18908-0-09324700-1427048267_thumb.p

• Upvote 1

Re-installing steam always works. The Multiplayer's client's side might not always recognize the fact that you have opted out of all betas until you have re-installed steam. If it still doesn't work feel free to PM me via Steam (Steam name: Lemonezz), through forum or create a thread in the support panel. http://ets2mp.com/support/ 

Regards,

Ken

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

Possible solutions:

Verifiy game cache in steam.

Reinstall ETS2, ETS2MP and Steam.

Make sure you make an exception in your firewall, or turned it off!

If this doesn't work, i would say; Malware...

What is verifiy game cache in steeam

Re-installing steam always works. The Multiplayer's client's side might not always recognize the fact that you have opted out of all betas until you have re-installed steam. If it still doesn't work feel free to PM me via Steam (Steam name: Lemonezz), through forum or create a thread in the support panel. http://ets2mp.com/support/ 

Regards,

Ken

I already re-installed steam

Did you try to restart steam?

How to do that

its not steam - Most likely its the API server, your firewall/antivirus blocks part of the info for game version, so it gives you the error, usually it fixes itself after few tries

no it doesn't

Is your steam profile public? So the mp client can check if the game is installed?

yes

Did you try to restart steam?

yes

When installing Multiplayer what file directory did you put in when it asks for where your Euro Truck Simulator is installed to?

Try reinstall Multiplayer. If you have steam installed to your C drive then it should be one of these paths.

If you have 64 bit pc it should be this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2
If you have 32 bit it should be this: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

Take a go at this and let me know the result!

Moved to Help

Wich ticket

When installing Multiplayer what file directory did you put in when it asks for where your Euro Truck Simulator is installed to?

Try reinstall Multiplayer. If you have steam installed to your C drive then it should be one of these paths.

If you have 64 bit pc it should be this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

If you have 32 bit it should be this: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

Take a go at this and let me know the result!

I have selected that directorie

Sorr i mean directory