Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

No time remaining when starting a delivery

__faro

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello there! :)

It is not recommended to do Quick Jobs in Multiplayer at all.

While the time in your Game only passes when you play, the Time on the Server continues to run 24/7.

So when you start your Game and take a Quick Job, it connects you to the Server after the Job has been accepted. Then your ingame Time will keep up with the Server time, which makes your delivery be hours, days or even weeks too late.

So, please play some more in Singleplayer, until you can buy your own Truck, or take an ingame Loan in order to buy a Truck.

Once you can take Freight Market jobs, this issue won't appear anymore.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

• True Story 1

spacer.png

Hello there,

This bug occurs when you join the TruckersMP Server after being offline for some time. In order to fix that you have to teleport to a garage or sleep somewhere so that the Jobs get updated and aren't from the day before anymore.

I hope you understand what I'm saying and I hope I could help you out with this.

Kind regards,

- Inklink

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning @__faro

I would like to quoting excerpt of article from Knowledge Base TruckersMP.

First of all: You should keep in mind that you have to own a truck in order to take jobs. We do not recommend to take quick jobs as they could cause some long loading times or other issues. You should always take jobs of the normal freight market for your own truck. If you start doing a job in Singleplayer, you should try to finish that job there. Please do not switch over to our MP while delivering a freight. The same applies to jobs in our MP. You also shouldn't make breaks during a job. Try to finish your contract in the same session since making breaks of several hours or days during a job may cause issues with the freight market.

source: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/23 

I personally recommend execution of external jobs - World of Trucks. 

Spojler

KSYFa47.png

I hasn't problem with find work. In addition, the lead time is real time (for example 15 hours in real life), not the time in the game(which is dependent on synchronized server time).

Yours sincerely

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)